OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

OrderCup has helped automate our entire shipping and their USPS rates are amazing! Of course, we run into the occasional question or two, but their customer service is top notch and they get us back on track. We would highly recommend this App! Keep up the great work.

Blackstone Bags

Not only does OrderCup save me time and money with shipping, their customer service has been great at resolving any issues I have.

Tech support was outstanding. I had two Macs that needed to work with a thermal printer for UPS/FedEx and an inkjet for Packing Labels. Tim at OrderCup went above and beyond, and then beyond that. He worked with me to set up my entire OrderCup system seamlessly and easily. Smart product, smart company.

OrderCup Rocks. Super Simple to use. They are responsive to questions and issues that you have quickly. We had some special needs for our store and they added a few features right in the nick of time.

If I could give them 7 stars, I would!

OrderCup has changed the way we do business. Their support is outstanding and their software is as equally impressive. The entire team cares about your store and will do anything they can to help you streamline your business. Highly recommend this app!

We have greatly reduce our time spent preparing shipments with the OrderCup app. At first we had some issues setting up the billing and some of the features but received great support to get everything running smoothly. They could certainly improve with a better guide to setting everything up. Some of the settings are difficult to setup correctly and required several conversations with support to be fixed.

After learning better how to use OrderCup it is very useful for our store and makes shipping much quicker. All and all, we would highly recommend OrderCup and are happy we have stuck with it.

Excellent and powerful app. It was self explanatory enough to get up and going with everything to the point where it was functional for us. After trying to look at ways to streamline everything with our shopify store I got an email over to support and they increased my efficiency with our process by 2x or 3x. A lot of features and tools here that I didn't not know existed when I first got setup. The landing page for the product on their website is not as helpful as it could be with listing the feature set and listing the full capabilities but trust me, dive in it is all there.

From logos on packing slips, to printing off order invoices, creating custom orders, special note sections if someone is giving your product as a gift, etc. It is all there.

A huge bonus we just unearthed is that we can insure our packages through ordercup instead of our shipping carrier for a whole lot less than we can with the carrier savings us a healthy percentage on our cost in shipping. This feature will depending on your volume of shipments be a huge saver for you.

Super pleased with these guys, use them!

I love OrderCup! It has made our shipping process much easier! A one stop shop that generates a tracking number and links back into shopify!! The support is awesome...they are very involved and willing to help--Aloke Nath is the best!

Absolutely love it! So easy to use and for those of us that are a bit computer challenged the support is excellent! Thank You Ordercup!

This is a MUST if you are integrating shipping into your shopify store.
It not only pulls all the order/customer info over from shopify, it also communicates back to shopify, seamlessly, and closes the order, adds the tracking, emails the customer etc...
As I said, a MUST for the Shopify customer that also ships!
Shadd