OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Frustrated would be an understatement. It just doesn't work and the user interface is not intuitive at all. I got lost trying to make this work for the first 5 days my shop was open. After several conversations with the tech support, it still wouldn't work. It's simple: I want to print 3-5 UPS labels a day, that's it. Can't do it with this program which is trying to be more than it needs to be. I'm headed to PayPal to print my shipping labels.

They whole sytem is gibberish and I have been getting lost between trying to understand how shopify is related to ordercup, how ordercup is related to LS Server and Endicia and Dazzle. I don't understand why I had to download 4 programs and use 3 companies to ship my products. It is very disappointing that Shopify does not have a seamless integration for shipping already setup for its own stores. THe most major disappointment in my first month of Shopify.

Really wish this app would be more intuitive and better organized. The user experience leaves much to be desired, it's extremely not user-friendly. Also no phone support.

OrderCup has changed the way we do business. Their support is outstanding and their software is as equally impressive. The entire team cares about your store and will do anything they can to help you streamline your business. Highly recommend this app!

We have greatly reduce our time spent preparing shipments with the OrderCup app. At first we had some issues setting up the billing and some of the features but received great support to get everything running smoothly. They could certainly improve with a better guide to setting everything up. Some of the settings are difficult to setup correctly and required several conversations with support to be fixed.

After learning better how to use OrderCup it is very useful for our store and makes shipping much quicker. All and all, we would highly recommend OrderCup and are happy we have stuck with it.

Ok so they could use a more detailed setup tutorial but once you get things working it's a great app. It's take me so little time to fill orders now and I love it.

I do hope they have full mac support soon since someday I might get a thermal printer and make things even easier :)

Their customer service is pretty good too.

As far as I am concerned I couldn't run my store without this anymore, going back would be torture. One star off for being a bit pricey though.

I wish there were another app to integrate shipping with Shopify. It's so very nice to not have to copy and paste shipping info to another program, but everything is far more difficult in OC than it should be. Nothing is intuitive, not even setting up and everything just seems poorly organized.

Cost also leaves something to be desired. They charge a $10 monthly fee AND the postage is more expensive than other methods (for USPS anyway).

Add on top of that, in my experience, nothing has really gone smoothly with them (perhaps catching OC at a bad time - but they've had tons of server issues causing me to use another program to send shipments out, completely defeating the purpose) and I'm really not a fan.

I had high hopes for this app, but when it came to pricing it fell short.

On one hand, it's the perfect solution for Shopify since it completely integrates, and automates many of the features that are otherwise manual with, say, Stamps.com. On the other hand, you can't ship something stand alone (eg- if you have a special request from a customer).

In those instances you'll have to use Click-n-Ship, Stamps.com or some other solution. Furthermore, while the $10/month seems like a steal on the surface, when you include the percentage up-charge on postage purchases (especially during peak shipping times) this service could end up costing $100 or more for some months.

End of the day, I think they need to figure out a better structure for charging, and ultimately allow for a stand alone shipping situation that's not necessarily contingent upon a Shopify order.

I use this product in my store MezuzahStore.com. It works really well and is very nicely integrated with Shopify. My only complaint is that they seem to charge more for postage than say stamps.com. You have to decide if the savings in time is worth it for you. Also if you use other services like FedEx or UPS and not just USPS like me, I would think it is a must.

Excellent and powerful app. It was self explanatory enough to get up and going with everything to the point where it was functional for us. After trying to look at ways to streamline everything with our shopify store I got an email over to support and they increased my efficiency with our process by 2x or 3x. A lot of features and tools here that I didn't not know existed when I first got setup. The landing page for the product on their website is not as helpful as it could be with listing the feature set and listing the full capabilities but trust me, dive in it is all there.

From logos on packing slips, to printing off order invoices, creating custom orders, special note sections if someone is giving your product as a gift, etc. It is all there.

A huge bonus we just unearthed is that we can insure our packages through ordercup instead of our shipping carrier for a whole lot less than we can with the carrier savings us a healthy percentage on our cost in shipping. This feature will depending on your volume of shipments be a huge saver for you.

Super pleased with these guys, use them!