OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Clearview Butterfly Zoo

Not only is the app amazing and does far more than expected, but Ed (OrderCup support) was super generous with his time to walk me through the entire app. He spent over an hour on the phone with me ensuring that my printers were set up properly and that all my shipping boxes were configured in the system. He took me through all the features and explained how they could help make my store more efficient. Great app and great staff! Wishing all developers were like this ...

Basketsboards

Great service. Always there when we need help.

Darosa Creations

Great app! I use this app for more than 2 years now, there have been a few hick-ups along the way, but the support is excellent and quick to the rescue!

Premierh2o

OrderCup's Support team is great. They are quick to resolve issues and update you on the solution. They work with the Dev Team closely and take our feedback. We think that is an important feature in any app!

Chichair Extensions

There's guys are fabulous! Thanks Aloke and Ed for helping me get started so helpful and understanding. I can see why this is a top rated app!

Vayda Girl

Ed Ford helped walk us through setting up a thermal zebra printer to our OrderCup account. He was so patient and helpful throughout the whole process. Awesome customer service, Thanks Ed!

Barefoot Provisions

I just wanted to let everyone know about the great customer service experience I just had with Ed from OrderCup. I emailed him, subject "911 HELP PLEASE" and he called me within an hour and fixed my problem, PLUS got me better rates.

Craftshack

Awesome app. They have the best customer service staff ever!!!! Highly recommended!

Icenfire

Really great app and fast customer service! Thank you for all your help Order Cup Team!

Supplementsource

We LOVE this app, you will too!