OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Absolutely love it! So easy to use and for those of us that are a bit computer challenged the support is excellent! Thank You Ordercup!

It's a great idea, but it doesn't see to work for me. Maybe it's because I'm on a Mac, not sure. Some labels don't generate properly and can't seem to create customs forms for USPS. If it worked properly, I'd buy it.

This is a MUST if you are integrating shipping into your shopify store.
It not only pulls all the order/customer info over from shopify, it also communicates back to shopify, seamlessly, and closes the order, adds the tracking, emails the customer etc...
As I said, a MUST for the Shopify customer that also ships!
Shadd
GetChia.com

As a Mac user, I could not use the app (though this wasn't displayed anywhere in the content I reviewed on the service). This prevented printers to be selected - rendering the use of my thermal printer pointless.

I also found the customer service poor. They responded to some email quickly, but often waited days for questions they couldn't or didn't want to answer.

Finally, after switching to endicia, I discovered that they are about $1 more for shipping.

If you are a Mac user, do not bother with this service. *Please include this in future advertising so others don't waste hours educating themselves on how it works only to find out the hard way.

*Note: If you are a windows user and don't mind paying more for shipping, all of the functionality of OrderCup appeared to be very valuable.

Ordercup has worked very well so far, but needs more explanation of the label printing process (what templates, etc.), and needs to notify Shopify correctly when an order is only shipped partially.

Right now, even if you deselect the products you're not shipping, it sets the status in Shopify to "Fulfilled", instead of "Partial"

damage, this solution does not work with UPS ( France ) based account , please
we are looking for solution !

This app has cut down our shipping time from 10 mins per order (when we were manually filling in the UPS online forms) to 5 mins per order.
It is very easy to use and worked perfectly from our Mac. I highly recommend this and worth the small monthly fee.

Well after my first review I submitted a support ticket needless to say I was immediately helped by a gentleman named Prakash who walked though my issues directly with me. They spent the time to find out what we needed and made it work.

Before it would take me 10+ steps to fill an order.Now with Ordercup in 3 clciks I can print a shipping label on my thermal printer -- print a packing slip/ Invoice and even update shopify to email the customer and close the order.

I dont know what I was doing before Ordercup I wasted 100's of hours copy and pasting etc. Now their software allows me to do what I always wanted with a paid label and postage printing immediately.

I considered dropping Shopify due to missing these functions in past now this app has made Shopify the best cart solution to date.

Way to go Ordercup and Shopify you guys have a winner this time...

and thanks Prakash

I like the app but it really needs to communicate back to shopify and have option to email customer tracking info

Very useful app for creating shipping labels and eliminating double entry. With this tool we have been able to create a place that prints all of our Shopify and eBay labels in one place. Thanks to the address verification tool we have yet to be charged an address correction fee from FedEx, the tool has been able to catch all the customer data entry errors thus far...it has paid for itself with this feature alone many, many times over. The software works with our FedEx standard printer perfectly, which we use to print our labels and packing list.

OrderCup has been the most useful app that has been added to our Shopify store, it's become necessary, and we highly recommend it.

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next