OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Rifle Dynamics

Great customer service!!! Thank you!!!

Red Label Nutrition

these guys are top notch! Their customer service is absolutely fantastic and they helped me set up shipping and were there every step of the way! Definitely recommend!

Aquarium Co-Op

Great Customer service! Love this app!

RonixStickers.com

WOW!!! This is so easy!!! I used only Ebay before Shopify and OrderCup is that missing link to Shopify to streamline shipping!!! Thanks! I also had a self induced tech support issue that they resolved (a real person walked me through the solution). LOVE THIS APP!!!!!

CanStand

Ordercup has been a huge help in making the order and shipping process much easier!! Customer support within hours of an email as well.

Thanks a ton!

Eric

www.canstand.com

Ebonnet™ by EboniCurls™

Ordercup support is very helpful in assisting me each time I need their help. The customer service rep just showed me how to save lots of money on postage. Great job Order Cup!

glassmagpieapparel.com

great app, excellent customer service. for the first time, i have been able to delegate all our order fulfillment tasks to an employee in a simple, straightforward way. ordercup makes sending out web orders as simple as a few easy clicks. Ordercup's customer service has been consistently prompt and reliable. I would reccomend this app to any small business using shopify as their online point of sale!

Brush On Block

Amazing customer service - answered my questions quickly. Received a call from tech support the first day to see if I had any questions about the app.

StoneWorks Picks

Ordercup is the best! They always return phone calls and answer support tickets far quicker than I could ever expect. If you are looking for a professional shipping app Ordercup is the only way to go

Bowl & Pitcher

I'm very new to Shopify and Order Cup and i had a great session with their help team using screen share. i feel ready to take on some orders now!