OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

OrderCup: Ship More, Pay Less

CanStand

Ordercup has been a huge help in making the order and shipping process much easier!! Customer support within hours of an email as well.

Thanks a ton!

Eric

www.canstand.com

Ebonnet™ by EboniCurls™

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Ordercup support is very helpful in assisting me each time I need their help. The customer service rep just showed me how to save lots of money on postage. Great job Order Cup!

glassmagpieapparel.com

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

great app, excellent customer service. for the first time, i have been able to delegate all our order fulfillment tasks to an employee in a simple, straightforward way. ordercup makes sending out web orders as simple as a few easy clicks. Ordercup's customer service has been consistently prompt and reliable. I would reccomend this app to any small business using shopify as their online point of sale!

Brush On Block

Amazing customer service - answered my questions quickly. Received a call from tech support the first day to see if I had any questions about the app.

StoneWorks Picks

Ordercup is the best! They always return phone calls and answer support tickets far quicker than I could ever expect. If you are looking for a professional shipping app Ordercup is the only way to go

Bowl & Pitcher

I'm very new to Shopify and Order Cup and i had a great session with their help team using screen share. i feel ready to take on some orders now!

Tommy Angelo

Time spent using app Almost 9 years

I just got the best support ever in a time of great need. Thanks you, Shopify!

still happy ♥ just a lil' different

Time spent using app About 1 month

So happy with the Ordercup App! They are so helpful with answering all of our questions! We highly recommend this App for all shipping needs!

kwäf | only good wine

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really pleased so far with the Canada Post integration - saving me lots of time!

BuggyBeds

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is still going strong one year later and never disappoints! But the real strength of this app is its amazing customer service team! Amazing group of people who response within minutes and are always able to walk you through any issues! Thanks to the team of OrderCup!!!

1st Review last year: Order Cup is a must for all company's using Shopify. It is a great app that you cannot run your business without. We were doing shipping manually and just able to keep up. We were fortunate to have installed Order Cup just in time to keep up with all of our orders since appearing on Shark Tank! Using Order Cup has saved us a lot of time and money. It is very easy and the support is also absolutely fantastic! This is a must app!!!