OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sequin Appliques

Wow what a great help I received today with setting up this wonderful asset to my store. I'm so excited to get this started as I can see it will save me a lot of time and effort to get these packages out to my customers. I know they will also see that I have them in mind as I find these great apps to add to my store so that it can continue to run smoothly. So happy to have found this first class app so I can cancel my other shipping accounts.

Just Coffee Cooperative

Great tool to save tons of time, money and hassle. Highly recommended.

Rifle Dynamics

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great customer service!!! Thank you!!!

Red Label Nutrition

these guys are top notch! Their customer service is absolutely fantastic and they helped me set up shipping and were there every step of the way! Definitely recommend!

Aquarium Co-Op

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great Customer service! Love this app!

RonixStickers.com

WOW!!! This is so easy!!! I used only Ebay before Shopify and OrderCup is that missing link to Shopify to streamline shipping!!! Thanks! I also had a self induced tech support issue that they resolved (a real person walked me through the solution). LOVE THIS APP!!!!!

CanStand

Ordercup has been a huge help in making the order and shipping process much easier!! Customer support within hours of an email as well.

Thanks a ton!

Eric

www.canstand.com

Ebonnet™ by EboniCurls™

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Ordercup support is very helpful in assisting me each time I need their help. The customer service rep just showed me how to save lots of money on postage. Great job Order Cup!

glassmagpieapparel.com

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

great app, excellent customer service. for the first time, i have been able to delegate all our order fulfillment tasks to an employee in a simple, straightforward way. ordercup makes sending out web orders as simple as a few easy clicks. Ordercup's customer service has been consistently prompt and reliable. I would reccomend this app to any small business using shopify as their online point of sale!

Brush On Block

Amazing customer service - answered my questions quickly. Received a call from tech support the first day to see if I had any questions about the app.