OrderCup

OrderCup

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 20, 2014

Ordercup is great and the team is VERY responsive. I would recommend to anyone.

BURU
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 12, 2013

Ordercup has helped us here at www.MyUglyChristmasSweater.com get our ugly Christmas sweaters out the door fast and get them to our customers without any issues. We rarely need to call customer service, but when we do they are there right away to help out. Ordercup is a quality app - highly recommend.

My Ugly Christmas Sweater
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 22, 2013

We have used this app for many months and have been nothing but thrilled with OrderCup. I feel like the app is worth its weight in gold and allows us to process orders in about 1/5 the time it did before. We are able to batch around 80 orders at a time with the click of a button. Support has also been incredible so I am not sure I understand the reviews mentioning bad support as that makes no sense to me. This is in my TOP 3 apps that I use with my Shopify Store.

SackDaddy - Bean Bag Chairs
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 30, 2013

I love ordercup customer support. They really helped me with the problem in a very efficient time response.

Kohana Coffee
Time spent using app: About 3 years
July 18, 2013

Highly recommend Order Cup! Easy to use, and EXCELLENT customer service!

Lindsay Letters
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 17, 2013

We are newbies to the Ecommerce world. Ordercup has made jumping into this space so much easier. Aloke with Ordercup support was terrific -- accessible, friendly, and super-efficient. Thank you!

Marbleous Nails
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 16, 2013

Fast customer service really is the reason I chose order cup. So far so good!

LyteShow
Time spent using app: Over 8 years
May 17, 2013

Wow never have I received such prompt and thorough support from a company when I was still in trial mode. Support is a big deal for us as other apps we have tried have fallen short or been buggy. These guys were knowledgeable, quick and very friendly. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Beekman 1802 Mercantile
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 16, 2013

Great App. Easy to use. Great customer service.

Groceries Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 15, 2013

So incredibly helpful in the setup via chat and on the phone. Even gave me some tips for my Fed Ex account. Love them. I am going to master this knowing I will always get support.

Duck and Cover Kits