OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BURU

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Ordercup is great and the team is VERY responsive. I would recommend to anyone.

My Ugly Christmas Sweater

Time spent using app About 2 years

Ordercup has helped us here at www.MyUglyChristmasSweater.com get our ugly Christmas sweaters out the door fast and get them to our customers without any issues. We rarely need to call customer service, but when we do they are there right away to help out. Ordercup is a quality app - highly recommend.

SackDaddy - Bean Bag Chairs

We have used this app for many months and have been nothing but thrilled with OrderCup. I feel like the app is worth its weight in gold and allows us to process orders in about 1/5 the time it did before. We are able to batch around 80 orders at a time with the click of a button. Support has also been incredible so I am not sure I understand the reviews mentioning bad support as that makes no sense to me. This is in my TOP 3 apps that I use with my Shopify Store.

Kohana Coffee

Time spent using app About 3 years

I love ordercup customer support. They really helped me with the problem in a very efficient time response.

Lindsay Letters

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Highly recommend Order Cup! Easy to use, and EXCELLENT customer service!

Marbleous Nails

We are newbies to the Ecommerce world. Ordercup has made jumping into this space so much easier. Aloke with Ordercup support was terrific -- accessible, friendly, and super-efficient. Thank you!

LyteShow

Time spent using app Over 8 years

Fast customer service really is the reason I chose order cup. So far so good!

Beekman 1802 Mercantile

Wow never have I received such prompt and thorough support from a company when I was still in trial mode. Support is a big deal for us as other apps we have tried have fallen short or been buggy. These guys were knowledgeable, quick and very friendly. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Groceries Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App. Easy to use. Great customer service.

Duck and Cover Kits

Time spent using app About 1 month

So incredibly helpful in the setup via chat and on the phone. Even gave me some tips for my Fed Ex account. Love them. I am going to master this knowing I will always get support.