OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

MASS4D® Foot Orthotics

Customer Service is just too complicated and repetitive - lots of better shipping apps out there. Had to go through Shopify to get emails answered and even then, when giving a precise error code never got the problem fixed. Their emails are very rudimentary and they never really answer your questions but instead ignores them.

Ohhh Canada

I'm happy for my fellow biz owners that this app works for them. My staff and I had a HORRIBLE experience with this app. We couldn't get any of our shipping labels to print, and we tried various browsers, various computers. Tech support was absolutely awful - no one returned our calls, and then in the chat window (which is a great feature...if it's staffed properly), my warehouse manager waited OVER 45 MINUTES for a response. And despite having to contact support many times, they were never able to offer a resolution. I've uninstalled this app. FYI, we're a Canadian company and we were trying to link with Canada Post which is why we wanted this app in the first place - we have a commercial account, so it would have been ideal (the Canada Post shopify app currently does not support commercial accounts - only VentureOne and we're too big for that.) Use at your own risk.

Order Cup is one of the reasons that we switched to shopify. We need the ability to print labels.

Ordercup seemed nice, but it has many glitches! We tried to edit our credit card and it wont update. Printing isn't working for us and we've had no support. I think we may have to move to a different shopping cart entirely if order cup can't get these issues resolved.

Frustrated would be an understatement. It just doesn't work and the user interface is not intuitive at all. I got lost trying to make this work for the first 5 days my shop was open. After several conversations with the tech support, it still wouldn't work. It's simple: I want to print 3-5 UPS labels a day, that's it. Can't do it with this program which is trying to be more than it needs to be. I'm headed to PayPal to print my shipping labels.

They whole sytem is gibberish and I have been getting lost between trying to understand how shopify is related to ordercup, how ordercup is related to LS Server and Endicia and Dazzle. I don't understand why I had to download 4 programs and use 3 companies to ship my products. It is very disappointing that Shopify does not have a seamless integration for shipping already setup for its own stores. THe most major disappointment in my first month of Shopify.

Really wish this app would be more intuitive and better organized. The user experience leaves much to be desired, it's extremely not user-friendly. Also no phone support.

damage, this solution does not work with UPS ( France ) based account , please
we are looking for solution !