OrderCup

OrderCup

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Kuberas Inc.
4.8
Edited February 15, 2018

Happy with support and prices better than I already have.

Uk Race Support
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 16, 2017

Their quite excellent phone support (Ed in particular) makes up for the sometimes arcane quirks, clunky UI, and unintuitive aspects of the software.

Norbauer Enthusiasms
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited April 8, 2016

This app does save us a lot of time and we use it for many shipments each day. We have had to create some "work arounds" to make it work for us in all circumstances. Overall it is a very good app and the developers have worked hard to make it worth the money. If these "work arounds" were eliminated, we would give it 5 stars.

Igift
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 22, 2014

As a Canadian company, I have very few options for buying postage from Canada Post. Ordercup saves me tons of time over the alternatives. Easy to use, and great customer service.
The only reason I'm not giving them 5 stars is that there are a few features missing that mean I have to manually enter a few fields for each order and I can't buy postage in large batches.

caterpillargreen yarns
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 18, 2014

Seems like a good option. We were surprised to find out that if you buy postage with a credit card, they charge a credit card fee. However, they do have an ACH option that does not charge a fee.

Pacifier