OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Interlaced Beauty

Order Cup has a great support team! I was quite confused with my shipping carrier's process and Ed from Order Cup was able to clarify everything for me! He took the time to call me and explain step by step how Order Cup system works and what information my shipping carrier needed daily. If you are unsure of how this app works, need help with setup, or have any questions along the way; contact the support team and be assured that you are in good hands! I wish all apps had support like Order Cup! Thanks again, Ed!!

Clementine Fields

Just started using the app and I'm now wondering why I waited so long! Ed was great at helping me set things up. I couldn't be happier.

May 7, 2020

Thanks for acknowledging our product and team!

MercyImages.com

I've been using OrderCup for over 3 years, and they are absolutely flawless. Their service when needed has always been nearly instantaneous. They really go beyond the call of duty, and it's not uncommon to get a phone call from them moments after you send a request for help. Labels are easy to make, it ties into your store and just works every time.

Inline Fabrication

OrderCup customer service is top notch! Getting assistance with program information or issues is easy and they always respond in a timely manner. I appreciate that when it is such an integral part of our daily operations.

Jocelyn

I just want to share with everyone that this is a great app for shipping and I've also been in touch with their support and they have amazing customer service too!

The Detox Market - Canada

The Support Team is amazing! Always helpful, informative, and quick. They go above and beyond to make sure we have all we need.

June 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the trust you place in our team!
The OrderCup Team.

Helix Telecom Store

I should have wrote this review sooner but I kept waiting to find something wrong with the app. We have tried nearly a dozen different shipping apps and all of them seem to have something broken. If staff print labels from home then most shipping software blocks USPS pickups unless the return address shows our staff's home address. Ordercup gets this right by allowing you to choose the USPS address to pickup from while putting a different address on the label. The interface is easy to use and you can print most labels in 2 clicks. The labels always work and the packing slip looks nice. The pricing is free for anything less than 50 packages a month. The support staff is simply amazing too. If you haven't tried Ordercup yet then definitely try them out. It's hands down the best business shipping solution we have found.

Coin Land

Order Cup does it all for my business' shipping needs. Easy to use, excellent interface and first class support. You won't go wrong using this amazing app.

Olympia Activewear

We absolutely love this app and use it every single day. They also have great customer support!!

The Huckleberry Patch

We at the Huckleberry Patch have greatly appreciated their quick response to any issues that we have had since we started. Always helpful when they contact us anyway that is needed to walk us through any time we have a problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28