OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

The Detox Market - Canada

The Support Team is amazing! Always helpful, informative, and quick. They go above and beyond to make sure we have all we need.

June 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the trust you place in our team!
The OrderCup Team.

Helix Telecom Store

I should have wrote this review sooner but I kept waiting to find something wrong with the app. We have tried nearly a dozen different shipping apps and all of them seem to have something broken. If staff print labels from home then most shipping software blocks USPS pickups unless the return address shows our staff's home address. Ordercup gets this right by allowing you to choose the USPS address to pickup from while putting a different address on the label. The interface is easy to use and you can print most labels in 2 clicks. The labels always work and the packing slip looks nice. The pricing is free for anything less than 50 packages a month. The support staff is simply amazing too. If you haven't tried Ordercup yet then definitely try them out. It's hands down the best business shipping solution we have found.

Coin Land

Order Cup does it all for my business' shipping needs. Easy to use, excellent interface and first class support. You won't go wrong using this amazing app.

Olympia Activewear

We absolutely love this app and use it every single day. They also have great customer support!!

The Huckleberry Patch

We at the Huckleberry Patch have greatly appreciated their quick response to any issues that we have had since we started. Always helpful when they contact us anyway that is needed to walk us through any time we have a problem.

Nialaya

OrderCup has made shipping so much easier for us, and their customer service is outstanding! They respond quickly and will even get on the phone with you to explain everything. Ed in customer service is so pleasant and explains everything well.
Thank you, OrderCup!

Spacing

Been using for a few years now. Makes shipping much faster and support has always been helpful!

Maya Wrap

We are quite happy with app and we are thrilled with the customer support. They have been extremely responsive and very helpful.

Specialtyapples

Great service. Called me within 10 minutes and solved my problem.

Thanks again.

David

Specialtyapples.com

Gorgeousvipclientele

great app. use it on all my shops. They are very good at helping you with any questions you may have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27