Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Bodyawareusa

I feel I am an expert on inventory management systems, having spend an inordinate amount of time last year on the well known and more expensive ones, and finding them over complex and syncing inconsistent. Orderhive is very simple to use in comparison and now I have used it for over a month, I can confirm it really works correctly and syncs fast. My situation is two warehouses (UK and USA) and 4 websites plus Amazon. I am hoping that Walmart.com integration will be added soon, as they are the only company in my opinion that has a chance to stop Amazon in its tracks. If you would like to see Walmart.com added, please let Mohanish at Orderhive know thru chat, as I think if he has enough requests, he will add it.

A3 Sports Distribution Inc

Updated my review after they released their latest update. They are an inventory and order management company but cannot provide a basic invoice (as required by law in Canada), showing subtotal without tax, tax amount charged and total due. Not only that, we paid for the custom invoice 2 years ago which stopped working when they did their latest update. Now we have to re-create the invoice in our accounting system for each order. I will be finding another solution asap.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan and reconsider your review.

Thermilate

Meets our needs. Lets us receive orders from different marketplaces and ship them.
Be warned that trial version does not let add and test sales channels.

Maydaykidswear

Impressively quick and friendly customer service. User interface needs to be improved in some point and loading of webpage need speeding up. Otherwise very satisfy.

Miss Baobae

great customer service, easy and user friendly Inventory system, best suited for our e-comm platform!

Flemora

Although we have stopped using the app as we have discontinued multiple sales channel but the app is really good for inventory and order management. Customer service is excellent. All thanks to Diksha.

My Luxe Beauty

The system looks Ok however the customer service is terrible. The trial doesn't actually allow you to 'trial' only see the system. To actually trial it with your business you have to pay the 49.99. I got extremely frustrated at the support team not getting back to me that I asked them to cancel. They could not even get that done efficiently.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive and customer service a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan and reconsider your review.

Raw Organic Honey Shop

Update 01/02/2018: I don't know what's happened at the Orderhive offices in the past year, but the customer support is now terrible. The app has improved and become more stable, but if you encounter a bug, and there are still bugs, you better hope you don't need to contact them because you will spend weeks emailing them and getting nothing back. Without decent customer support, an app such as this is not worth recommending.

Original review 27/10/2016: For the features that are available, the price is, as far as I've seen, unbeatable. Similarly-featured apps can cost two, three, four times as much. Customer service is fast and helpful. It's especially impressive considering the large time difference, and they even respond directly to feature requests. There are a number of usability issues that still need working out, and it's not always intuitive how everything works straight out of the box - there can be a steep learning curve (though that is true of many inventory management apps). We've also had some issues with bugs and missing functionality, though many of our problems have been in integrating it into an already-existing business, which has used different systems from what Orderhive expects. That said, the software is still in heavy development, and new features and updates come out regularly, so I expect that Orderhive will continue to improve rapidly. I will revisit this review in time and upgrade it to five stars if current issues are ironed out and usability is improved. All in all, a good piece of software, which will hopefully be great in the near future.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive and customer service (20/7 all timezones ) a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan and reconsider your review.

Golden Lotus Antiques

Tech support excellent, product need improvement more feature need added, i still think this is one the best I can find.

Kulanikinis

Prior to installing Orderhive we were manually managing our inventory across multiple channels. Orderhive has enabled us to seamlessly manage what was quite an arduous task! It has a great interface which can be intuitively be used, is very reasonably priced & the support these guys offer is incredible! Looking forward to the additional features they are adding and updating. Thank you!!