Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $95/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jm Imports

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very happy with Orderhive. First class app and great value to my company!

Blushwomen

Location Israel

Great customer service and easy to work with the system.

Mugvana

One of the best inventory management software on the market by far. I've tried them all from the expensive overrated ones to the entry level ones that aren't worth the savings. Orderhive has a fantastic dashboard with all the important information you'll need at a quick glance and an intuitive and robust inventory management system. In addition, you can even create and send out orders directly from their shipping module. Not to mention in app live chat with great customer services and reps that make sure to answer all your questions. I would HIGHLY recommend this software and at the very least give them a shot. Some of the American apps are extremely overrated and expensive for doing a simple task like pushing quantity to multiple marketplaces. Hope this review helps!

Lax So Hard

As a small, growing business, inventory management and control has always been a primary concern. Finding a system that is able to manage inventory, orders, shipping, warehouses, POs and payments for a reasonable price has been difficult to find. Especially one that is user friendly and reliable. Orderhive has been one of the best apps I have found to manage all of my needs, and the customer service has been spot on. When I have not been clear how to utilize a feature, they have been available 24/7 to walk me through and help me to understand features. I would highly recommend this app to any business looking for a reliable, easy to use inventory management tool.

Miss Matatabi

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Orderhive inventory management has been a lifesaver for the day-to-day running of our business. Great service, good value for money, and the staff are always very quick to respond and act when we have any questions or come across any issues. Highly recommend!

Natalexauto

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Excellent service. I tried many similar services and so far I have chosen this one. Excellent value for money.

Graydon Skincare

Time spent using app About 5 years

Amazing customer service. Supper pleased with Orderhive so far!! Would definitely recommend :)

Oxeme Gifts

Great working APP. The support is responsive.
oxemize.com

Marcfittstore

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Been using it for 5 months and the team is super responsive. Make it easy to combine my inventory from different stores!

Silver Fox Fabrics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using Orderhive for several months and it has been a huge help for me. I sell on multiple platforms and started having trouble with keeping up with inventory on all sites. Orderhive has made it easy. Intitial setup takes a little time but after that its seamless. Customer Support is also extremely responsive and helpful. Definitely recommend this app if you are selling on multiple platforms.