Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $95/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fitjeans Ww

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Tried the app for managing stock for several Shopify stores connected to one warehouse. Has been amazing so far and very simple to use - couldn't have asked for more and the customer service is great! Highly recommend.

Montasoccer Com Webshop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 years

I found Orderhive when we were checking for an alternative for our warehousing. We decided to do everything ourselves and this software has been excellent. Great customer service, truly excellent.

Boutiquewaga

Very good services ! I rarely seen a service like that. The support answered all my questions and help me to install and synchronise my online store with Amazon. Thanks a lot Naswaz for your patience !

Cnt Racing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Software works great on Ebay and Shopify for inventory management. Their support is the best they even call me on my cell phone because my skype wasn't working correctly.

Thank you again.

Opherty Ciocci

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very essential, but when it comes to order management, it is absolutely the best app.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Jspmfg

I have tried almost every multi channel program. I picked Orderhive for many reasons.
1 Cost.. Least expensive of all of them
2.Customer Support - There is somebody there 24/7 to answer your questions.
3.It does exactly what I needed it to do.

The interface does take some getting used to. Trying to figure out how to create bundles and merge products can be a challenge. But the support staff worked me through the whole process.

I want to especially thank a Tech Support person by the name of Shruti for walking me through any concerns and really providing a solution that worked for us.

Again this will take some work but once you figure it our you will have a great system at a fair price.

Mlily Australia Wholesale Web Service

Location Australia
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Amazing App, helps a lot and save huge amount of time

Co2art

Location Ireland

Extremely disappointed with the new version. Now they forced us to use the new version which is very confusing and simple task take much more time to complete. In addition, I've been adviced that ZPL support will be switched off so I can't print on Zebra printer anymore. I got a suggestion to use PDF 4X6, but each label is generated on A4 size. Got the following reply: "Our tech team looked into the issue and concluded that it's the label that is being generated from your carrier's end i.e. DHL. We get a A6 label embossed on A4 size sheet from carrier's end.".

Now I have no other choice than to find an alternative and warn you about the limitations.

I'm extremely disappointed as the old system was working perfectly for over year.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan.

Christeninggowns Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We had a lot of issues with our SKUs and working to combine multiple stores, and everyone from OrderHive has been quick to respond, patient while we finished the steps to get it working, and always positive. It took some time on our part to get it running but its been great since starting it. We are really looking forward to having a simplified inventory system through OrderHive!

Tooltuff Direct

Time spent using app About 1 month

Orderhive is a great value, doing what other software choices promise (or at least, all our medium-sized business would ever need) at 1/3 of the cost. The support team is phenomenal, extremely polite, and always there, day and night, helping us integrate our business with multiple different shipping carriers, and three very different sales channels. The software updates inventory quickly across the sales channels, and makes kitting and merging products much easier than we've found in competitors interfaces. We highly recommend this company.