Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $95/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling Llc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far So good. Customer service is excellent. The price is so much better for my size business than other options. I think these guys are really trying. I love that i can see the prices i have on 1 item across all my channels.

Ionic Epic Shoes

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great product. Easy to setup and keeps my inventory in sync between Shopify and Amazon.

Jewelsjunkie

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this system. I have tried using many software for inventory but most are expensive and the syncing is not so well organized or might effect other plugin apps with shopify. This is the best one I've use and able to sync senselessly with other apps plug in to shopify.

Showyourflipside

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I just got this software for one of my companies because we wanted to streamline our sales channels. It is easy to use, it works well and any question I needed answered or change I needed was addressed and solved quickly. I will use this software when I migrate my other business.

Whimayandpop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been using Orderhive for just over 2 months and everything seems to be going well. There are a few minor issues hear and there when using with Etsy but overall highly recommended.

Work And Wear Direct

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Does everything I need it to do and if there is something that it can't do the support team usually find a way to make it happen, very helpful! Great value for the service you get back!

Tokoduta

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Using Orderhive for 1 month, all works great, some small issue happen, but superb support solve it and they always try to fit our needs , its very good for further development. And price vs features is really worth it compare with competior.

Tilesyardsale

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great, functional software, would recommend to everyone starting a small or medium business.

Khomo Accessories Europe

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great support and user friendly system!

Jnj Hobbies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using Orderhive for about 7 months now to keep my inventory in sync across ebay, amazon, and shopify. The service has been working great with just a couple of glitches along the way, but Orderhives 5 star support team seems to always be available to solve any issues that come up. And while I only use Orderhive for inventory sync, the service is full of many high end features such as printing packing slips and shipping labels, tracking shipments, inventory and sales reports and much more. They are constantly working to improve the system based on feedback and have even added requested features within a couple of days. Keep up the great work!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next