Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

EvoRetro Lets Game

We are using Orderhive as our main inventory management software. We're using it on all our seller accounts. Orderhive did an amazing job for our company. Their customer support is brilliant. They walk you through the troubleshooting steps when you have technical issues. Also, the Orderhive system is easy to navigate and the integration of your stores to it is not difficult.

Hydrangea.com

We have been using this app for 2 stores (soon to be 3) and overall it's been excellent! It's not cheap but for all of the functionality that's to be expected and tech support has been very helpful. I tried 2 other inventory management programs before this and had demos for a couple more and the user interface, automation, and flexibility are the best. Also, we needed to sell bundle products (a 4 pack of the same item) and after evaluating a ton of apps we discovered we could do this easily through Orderhive!

Showgirl Sparkle

This app isn't free at all. There is a free trial period, and they won't even tell you what the subscription fee is unless you email them? Who has time for this sort of nonsense. Charge whatever you want, but be upfront about it, Otherwise you're wasting entrepreneurs' time, and that's one asset we need. Saving time for us is like getting a good review.

The Sporty Van

I just tried this app. hopefully it will really help me a lot grow my business further. But for now, it's a cool app!

Lulla-Buy

We tried out this app and while it has a lot of functionality it has quite a few glitches which were blocking for us, we were allowed to add multiple users with no problem and then when we asked for help we were told that we need to upgrade to use the features we were using, they don't have any automatic way of hiding or blocking out features that are not on your plan. After not needing the upgrade options they then said they cannot help us with the issues we were having because customer support is not included in the free Shopify plan. We spent a lot of time setting up just to cancel as the service was not good and software unreliable.

SamiraBoutique

All these 5 stars reviews are fake, I message these guys over and over and never got a response, try to connect amazon and Walmart and the app will not work at all and I keep messaging them for help and no response.

October 29, 2020

Hi, We try and respond to all customers in a few hours over chat and 24hrs on email. Were you sending an email to the right email address?
For prompt response, you can contact chat support in software.
For email support, you can email on support@orderhive.com

SparkUpp

This apps got a ton of features and it was super easy to navigate their UI. Everything's super organized and user friendly

Work Flow

I just want to say that I do love this service and the vision for your company. SO many value adds. Your support is great and thanks for continuing to develop a great product for us.

ShopCelino

Excellent program to help manage our inventory and track best sellers, keep track of our accounting books etc. I highly recommend! A big bonus is the support team. Definitely would recommend!!!

2LB Depot

We've had an Amazon business for 5+ years and used multiple order management, shipping management and inventory management platforms. OrderHive cut our daily order processing workflow from 1 hour to literally 1 minute. It has been a life saver for us. The software is awesome and their support is incredible. I HIGHLY recommend.