Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $95/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bebelelo

While the app seems to have very good potential, I decided it to let it go. I received very bad service from the demo guy Thomas Graham. In fact after registering to the demo session, he cancelled on me. I reply and asked for the session, he then replied back by sending the question to the email. I felt that I was bothering him. Not impressed.
This is the email I received from him: "Hey there, I wanted to reach out before our scheduled Demo today to make sure we are handling everything properly. It looks like you've been on our Free plan, which as you know we no longer offer. I also see that you are wanting to upgrade to the essential plan which is incredibly exciting, and we're so happy to have you! That being said, these Demos are intended for prospects who are interested in Orderhive. Being that you've been actively using Orderhive for about 4 months, I'm not too sure I will be of much aid to you. Are you okay with cancelling the call for today, to was there a matter you had intended on discussing that I may not be aware of? Let me know when you can, and thank you in advance!"
"

VIVO - desk solutions, screen mounting, and more

Orderhive is a great app with many integrations and support is very quick to respond and always helpful.

noteify

I use OrderHive to as my inventory and order management app. It keeps track of everything I have on hand, orders I have coming in (from Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, etc.), and I can input my own orders from sales reps or wholesale accounts. I can then print packing slips, send invoices, input inventory I have coming in,, and much more! The support is very quick and helpful though I haven't needed much help since it runs smoothly. I highly recommend this app to keep track of all you have going on.

ALDKitchen

Good app, easy to use and to manage different marketplaces. The support is always helpful and replies fast, so I can solve any issue within a short time

Eurofunda

Very useful app and great service! We use it about 2 years and happy with our 3 shopify stores, very good working in part of automatization module.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback! Always here to help.

Lye Nai Shiong

This is a great product with superb customer support. I've been using this since version 1 and it's been the backbone of my operations. We run a retail outlet and an online store. We use order hive to manage our inventory, purchases and even simple production. Have recommended it many times to associates and friends.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback! We are glad we could help streamline your operations.

Lanhtropy

I use the app for inventory managment. It is very good for inventory but we had problems when integrating with quikbooks and no one is able to solve them. the customer service is very good regarding orderhive, but they can´t give you support with QB which s very importante for finance.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, since it was a QB dependent issue we had to reach out to their team to get it resolved. We are working with them to make sure it doesn't repeat again. Thank you for your patience.

Elevate Styles

We were able to use this app to sync inventory between a Prestashop store and a Shopify Store. The customer service was fanstastic.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback!

isapparelau

Been using Orderhive for the past 12 months now and the software is great.. price is great and technical support is great.. Just setting up online with shopify and the integration between the two is fast, responsive and seamless. This means my product, iinventory and orders are all synced correctly and up to date.. Thanks guys

March 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback!

Gore House Productions

Customer service was helpful with my inquiry and went above and beyond to help answer any of my questions

March 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback! Always striving to help our customers.