Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

PaLiSoL Creations

This app is great and the customer service and support tam are there when you need them.

I tried many differnt similar apps but there was always something a miss because of my complex selling situation which includes selling in multiple Countries and different platforms.

Naresh took time t listen to my needs and has been a great help in implementing automaitons to save time in my business.

Wellena / Hormones Balance

I am very pleased with this app. The customer support and technical help in onboarding are excellent. This app is much simpler and more intuitive than other apps and suits our needs perfectly. We have been using it for over 2 months and highly recommend it. The Orderhive has even done a custom report for us.

Kiara Sky Nails México | Dip Powder, Gel Polish & Nail Lacquer

I use to app to help me with inventory management and it is great. It integrates with my amazon store and shopify store and I can also create manual orders

Seateam

We have been using this app for the past 4 months, and so far I have nothing to complain about

We mainly use it to transfer orders from Shopify to multiple warehouses and it works wonderfully; Shruti and they're customer support are a ton of help! every time we have had any question or concern they always get back to us rather quickly

A+ Product

Next Fashion

I'm very happy that I found OrderHive!It meets my Shopify & Ebay needs very well Customer Support 5/5

Urban Revolution Australia

We use this app to manage our inventory stock levels on Shopify, create purchase orders and invoices. It is easy to use and the support is refreshingly immediate and very accessible.

Eliquidstop

Perfect Inventory software . We have over thousands of SKUS and its works great. Hiranshi Dhruv is the best and even stayed up to 4 in the morning to help answer my question her time. Amazing Member of ORDERHIVE

My Vendor

Great app. Helps you keep track of inventory listed on different marketplaces.
Helps you generate PO and keep track of last purchase price which makes it easier to keep track of your purchasing.

Over all a great inventory management application.

Oenling Com

We needed an inventory system that could handle sales from online store and POS, + we have a lot of product bundles where we need to keep track of inventory levels of the components so we don't oversell. Orderhive handles both of these perfectly. There is some manual work in setting everything up (because we didn't have all the functionalities before), but the system is easy to use. The support team here is great, there is live chat and I've always received almost immediate and very helpful response. For more complicated issues about getting started we've had video conferences where they have shown us exactly how to import and set up things, that is really great support! I'm also impressed with the Shopify integration, as soon as I edit something in Orderhive it's immediately changed in our Shopify store as well.
So I can surely recommend this app both for pricing, functionality and support.

Mighty Monkeys

I was paying almost 5x for another program that wasn't as responsive or easy to use as Order Hive. They have just released an update that I didn't like some of the features of as it was messing with our ordering - after a quick call to them the issue was resolved and we are back to running well!

Also, it's very handy to see things like the profit margins etc when receiving stock. This app has saved me money as I hadn't adjusted my prices to reflect increases from my supplier and their % calculator showed me that!

Great app for us!