Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $125/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Eurofunda

Location Chile
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful app and great service! We use it about 2 years and happy with our 3 shopify stores, very good working in part of automatization module.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback! Always here to help.

Lye Nai Shiong

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 5 years

This is a great product with superb customer support. I've been using this since version 1 and it's been the backbone of my operations. We run a retail outlet and an online store. We use order hive to manage our inventory, purchases and even simple production. Have recommended it many times to associates and friends.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback! We are glad we could help streamline your operations.

Elevate Styles

Time spent using app About 2 months

We were able to use this app to sync inventory between a Prestashop store and a Shopify Store. The customer service was fanstastic.

isapparelau

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Been using Orderhive for the past 12 months now and the software is great.. price is great and technical support is great.. Just setting up online with shopify and the integration between the two is fast, responsive and seamless. This means my product, iinventory and orders are all synced correctly and up to date.. Thanks guys

Gore House Productions

Customer service was helpful with my inquiry and went above and beyond to help answer any of my questions

March 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback! Always striving to help our customers.

The Bee Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Very useful app to manage inventory across multiple channels. Support is always quick and friendly when needed.

March 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback! Always around to help.

THE CURVE CULT

Location Singapore

good app, helpful support, and a very considerate sales/support team. It is also very easy to use. I hope we will not encounter any problems in the future.. keep it up!

March 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback! We are always here to help you.

Himalayan Bazaar

Well, these guys know what the customers need. Yes, when you have 20+ sales channel, it is not going to be easy to configure everything in 5 mins - but the software is so good that it is self explanatory and the support is fabulous. Now I can automate the mundane tasks and focus on the real stuff. The pricing is also great. Thank you for have a plan that is also affordable for a small and growing company. Highly recommend.

March 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback! Glad Orderhive could help you streamline your operations.

Therm

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

It took me a long time to find an inventory system that met all of my needs - I have 3 shopify stores, 2 amazon stores, plus B2B; fulfilled through 3 3PL warehouses + amazon FBA. Orderhive has been great for pulling all information together in an intuitive system. I've had some headaches along the way but the orderhive have been incredibly helpful and responsive. Great product and great team.

March 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback! Always want to help our customers with their inventory management needs.

KIDWALAUAE

Location United Arab Emirates

This is an all-in-one app! it helps me with every aspect of my business and the support team is very nice as well! i love it!