Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

PaLiSoL Creations

This app is great and the customer service and support tam are there when you need them.

I tried many differnt similar apps but there was always something a miss because of my complex selling situation which includes selling in multiple Countries and different platforms.

Naresh took time t listen to my needs and has been a great help in implementing automaitons to save time in my business.

Wellena / Hormones Balance

I am very pleased with this app. The customer support and technical help in onboarding are excellent. This app is much simpler and more intuitive than other apps and suits our needs perfectly. We have been using it for over 2 months and highly recommend it. The Orderhive has even done a custom report for us.

Monza Bicycle Club Inc (US)

The online support staff for Orderhive is responsive. Naresh Sambhawani does an excellent job and deserves 5 stars!!! He is very knowledgeable and always follows up. This software is not very intuitive, however, so support is more necessary than with some other software programs.

There are occasionally "glitches" where orders are not synced properly and the software doesn't always notify you as it is supposed to do. When glitches do occur, the situation is escalated to tech support, and the answer is more often than not that it was a one-off type of situation and "won't happen again". Sometimes that is the case.

Functionality is good and they are continually adding new features. It's a solid order management system.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that you faced an error using the software but we were able to address the situation promptly.

As you said, we are adding many new features rapidly ( as per customer request ), sometimes it happens that we miss out dependencies. We are working on improving our process so that we can manage rapid feature development.

Thank you for being Orderhive customer.

Kiara Sky Nails México | Dip Powder, Gel Polish & Nail Lacquer

I use to app to help me with inventory management and it is great. It integrates with my amazon store and shopify store and I can also create manual orders

Soul Tinkers

Absolutely terrible customer service. Very basic functions. After deleting this app you will have a lot of problems with your stock levels and product availability. Doesn't recommend this app.

September 7, 2020

We have improved a lot in our customer service since 2018. We have a dedicated account management team available 20/6 covering almost all timezones. We have live chat and call support available for all plans. Whether you are on a free plan or growth, you get full customer service.

Seateam

We have been using this app for the past 4 months, and so far I have nothing to complain about

We mainly use it to transfer orders from Shopify to multiple warehouses and it works wonderfully; Shruti and they're customer support are a ton of help! every time we have had any question or concern they always get back to us rather quickly

A+ Product

Next Fashion

I'm very happy that I found OrderHive!It meets my Shopify & Ebay needs very well Customer Support 5/5

Urban Revolution Australia

We use this app to manage our inventory stock levels on Shopify, create purchase orders and invoices. It is easy to use and the support is refreshingly immediate and very accessible.

Eliquidstop

Perfect Inventory software . We have over thousands of SKUS and its works great. Hiranshi Dhruv is the best and even stayed up to 4 in the morning to help answer my question her time. Amazing Member of ORDERHIVE

SoFlow

App is very good for keeping track of inventory and orders. It doesn't offer the platform to keep track of our invoices though, but we have a bit of a special way (it's excellent if you only work with digital payments).
But most importantly, their staff is very responsive via chat, they are happy to arrange calls in order to fully understand your needs.