Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Its Totally Minis

I have been in business for only 5 years, but I spent a HUGE amount of that time trying to find the correct inventory control/syncing software.

For us, this is it!!!!

Super responsive, very supportive.

The majority of issues we have had were ours, but they still responded with courtesy and respect.

They work with us to keep their software updated and integrate customer's needs and wishes. We intend to continue using Orderhive for the foreseeable future.

Great software, great people!!!

Glenns Hardware

Orderhive kept improving their service and listened to our feedback to make it one of the best cloud inventory management out there. We are very delighted to have your stores integrated, stock management never can be this easy. Thanks team

Onlinepartysupplies

Amazing app, they have solved all our inventory management issues!!
Customer service is outstanding. They are always there to help and are super friendly :)

Nevermore Metaphysical

I started using Orderhive about 2 months ago, and had a few problems mostly with my setup and minor features that weren't working. (Turned out I had some settings wrong and such). I got aggravated and left a pretty nasty review, but after that was very quickly contacted by the staff whom created this app and he was extremely helpful. He explained how to work out every single problem I was having, and since then has been an amazing, smooth experience. The functionality is a little tricky at first, but then it becomes very user friendly. The customer support is impeccable, and it is very cost effective compared to many alternatives for syncing Etsy and Shopify. I would definetly get this app if you need an affordable cross platform inventory management system!

Preciouspebble

Excellent product and even better support from the tech team. They really aim to please their customers.

Spark Protein

Great app. I met synced issue several times, but their support team is very responsive and managed to solve the issue. Although there are few glitches, I still highly recommended to SMB users

Actionprone

Nice product, very hard to understand right off the get go but customer support is good to help you get through it.

Compras Mx

Excellent support team, very fast response.

Jerkygent

Excellent app with an impressive support team. Whenever we have any trouble, the OH support team is super quick to respond with a solution.

Sunnylifesydney

Excellent platform, great support. Team are always there ready to help when needing integration, assistance or information. Constantly updating their platform and improving user interface for ease and speed of use.