Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Nevermore Metaphysical

I started using Orderhive about 2 months ago, and had a few problems mostly with my setup and minor features that weren't working. (Turned out I had some settings wrong and such). I got aggravated and left a pretty nasty review, but after that was very quickly contacted by the staff whom created this app and he was extremely helpful. He explained how to work out every single problem I was having, and since then has been an amazing, smooth experience. The functionality is a little tricky at first, but then it becomes very user friendly. The customer support is impeccable, and it is very cost effective compared to many alternatives for syncing Etsy and Shopify. I would definetly get this app if you need an affordable cross platform inventory management system!

Preciouspebble

Excellent product and even better support from the tech team. They really aim to please their customers.

Spark Protein

Great app. I met synced issue several times, but their support team is very responsive and managed to solve the issue. Although there are few glitches, I still highly recommended to SMB users

Actionprone

Nice product, very hard to understand right off the get go but customer support is good to help you get through it.

Compras Mx

Excellent support team, very fast response.

Jerkygent

Excellent app with an impressive support team. Whenever we have any trouble, the OH support team is super quick to respond with a solution.

Sunnylifesydney

Excellent platform, great support. Team are always there ready to help when needing integration, assistance or information. Constantly updating their platform and improving user interface for ease and speed of use.

Gymcodes

Super Happy with this app. There are many inventory mgmt apps but I choose this over other ones because of the outstanding customer service! This is what makes a product truly great! :-)

Wean Green Containers

Orderhive has been amazing and very easy to transition from our old site. Their customer service has been beyond phenomenal and I am so pleased with how supportive they have been during our initial setup.

Amedeo Exclusive

Simply the best! No other words can explain this app! From functionality to customer service, they are the best!

Thanks Team for everything you offer :)

Imran