Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management | Reviews

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Fitjeans Ww

Tried the app for managing stock for several Shopify stores connected to one warehouse. Has been amazing so far and very simple to use - couldn't have asked for more and the customer service is great! Highly recommend.

Montasoccer Com Webshop

I found Orderhive when we were checking for an alternative for our warehousing. We decided to do everything ourselves and this software has been excellent. Great customer service, truly excellent.

Boutiquewaga

Very good services ! I rarely seen a service like that. The support answered all my questions and help me to install and synchronise my online store with Amazon. Thanks a lot Naswaz for your patience !

Cnt Racing

Software works great on Ebay and Shopify for inventory management. Their support is the best they even call me on my cell phone because my skype wasn't working correctly.

Thank you again.

Opherty Ciocci

Very essential, but when it comes to order management, it is absolutely the best app.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Jspmfg

I have tried almost every multi channel program. I picked Orderhive for many reasons.
1 Cost.. Least expensive of all of them
2.Customer Support - There is somebody there 24/7 to answer your questions.
3.It does exactly what I needed it to do.

The interface does take some getting used to. Trying to figure out how to create bundles and merge products can be a challenge. But the support staff worked me through the whole process.

I want to especially thank a Tech Support person by the name of Shruti for walking me through any concerns and really providing a solution that worked for us.

Again this will take some work but once you figure it our you will have a great system at a fair price.

Mlily Australia Wholesale Web Service

Amazing App, helps a lot and save huge amount of time

Christeninggowns Com

We had a lot of issues with our SKUs and working to combine multiple stores, and everyone from OrderHive has been quick to respond, patient while we finished the steps to get it working, and always positive. It took some time on our part to get it running but its been great since starting it. We are really looking forward to having a simplified inventory system through OrderHive!

Tooltuff Direct

Orderhive is a great value, doing what other software choices promise (or at least, all our medium-sized business would ever need) at 1/3 of the cost. The support team is phenomenal, extremely polite, and always there, day and night, helping us integrate our business with multiple different shipping carriers, and three very different sales channels. The software updates inventory quickly across the sales channels, and makes kitting and merging products much easier than we've found in competitors interfaces. We highly recommend this company.

Koolkrew 2

Very good support, they are always hands on, very quick in replying and reliable.

The overall experience is amazing, there is nothing they can not do, they will do whatever you ask them, from integrations to small issues.

The rest of developers have a lot to learn from them.

Todd