Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Free

Two Little Piggies

So happy to have purchased Orderhive. It covers all my requirements from Inventory management to invoicing to purchase orders and super easy to use and navigate. The customer service has been extremely efficient and helpful which makes it even better. They have answered all my questions in complete detail and really helped me come up to date with the system. I would recommend it without any hesitation.

Jm Imports

Very happy with Orderhive. First class app and great value to my company!

Blushwomen

Great customer service and easy to work with the system.

Mugvana

One of the best inventory management software on the market by far. I've tried them all from the expensive overrated ones to the entry level ones that aren't worth the savings. Orderhive has a fantastic dashboard with all the important information you'll need at a quick glance and an intuitive and robust inventory management system. In addition, you can even create and send out orders directly from their shipping module. Not to mention in app live chat with great customer services and reps that make sure to answer all your questions. I would HIGHLY recommend this software and at the very least give them a shot. Some of the American apps are extremely overrated and expensive for doing a simple task like pushing quantity to multiple marketplaces. Hope this review helps!

Lax So Hard

As a small, growing business, inventory management and control has always been a primary concern. Finding a system that is able to manage inventory, orders, shipping, warehouses, POs and payments for a reasonable price has been difficult to find. Especially one that is user friendly and reliable. Orderhive has been one of the best apps I have found to manage all of my needs, and the customer service has been spot on. When I have not been clear how to utilize a feature, they have been available 24/7 to walk me through and help me to understand features. I would highly recommend this app to any business looking for a reliable, easy to use inventory management tool.

Miss Matatabi

Orderhive inventory management has been a lifesaver for the day-to-day running of our business. Great service, good value for money, and the staff are always very quick to respond and act when we have any questions or come across any issues. Highly recommend!

Natalexauto

Excellent service. I tried many similar services and so far I have chosen this one. Excellent value for money.

Graydon Skincare

Amazing customer service. Supper pleased with Orderhive so far!! Would definitely recommend :)

Oxeme Gifts

Great working APP. The support is responsive.
oxemize.com

Marcfittstore

Been using it for 5 months and the team is super responsive. Make it easy to combine my inventory from different stores!