Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $125/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jewellerydirectfactory

Location Malaysia

I've tried so many inventory software for shopify but orderhive is by far the best in terms of functionality and also support. Highly recommended.

Elevatestyles Com

Works with Shopify, Prestashop, Ebay and Amazon without a hitch. Their customer service was top notch and were available during US hours either via SKYPE or chat system. This platform is a no brainer if you want a multi channel inventory manager. You can update all stores from one platform in real time. Go get this now you can be up and running in a day.

Plants In A Box

Location Australia

We have just started using Orderhive and so far it has been fantastic. The cost and the customer service provided by Shruti has been great. It is simple to use and does the job well.

Supply Square

Location Australia

Great app and very well priced for the features!! works well for my store and the customer service from the company is fantastic!!!

Fitjeans Ww

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Tried the app for managing stock for several Shopify stores connected to one warehouse. Has been amazing so far and very simple to use - couldn't have asked for more and the customer service is great! Highly recommend.

Montasoccer Com Webshop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 years

I found Orderhive when we were checking for an alternative for our warehousing. We decided to do everything ourselves and this software has been excellent. Great customer service, truly excellent.

Boutiquewaga

Very good services ! I rarely seen a service like that. The support answered all my questions and help me to install and synchronise my online store with Amazon. Thanks a lot Naswaz for your patience !

Cnt Racing

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Software works great on Ebay and Shopify for inventory management. Their support is the best they even call me on my cell phone because my skype wasn't working correctly.

Thank you again.

Opherty Ciocci

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very essential, but when it comes to order management, it is absolutely the best app.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Jspmfg

I have tried almost every multi channel program. I picked Orderhive for many reasons.
1 Cost.. Least expensive of all of them
2.Customer Support - There is somebody there 24/7 to answer your questions.
3.It does exactly what I needed it to do.

The interface does take some getting used to. Trying to figure out how to create bundles and merge products can be a challenge. But the support staff worked me through the whole process.

I want to especially thank a Tech Support person by the name of Shruti for walking me through any concerns and really providing a solution that worked for us.

Again this will take some work but once you figure it our you will have a great system at a fair price.