Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management

From $125/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
January 12, 2018

I have tried almost every multi channel program. I picked Orderhive for many reasons.
1 Cost.. Least expensive of all of them
2.Customer Support - There is somebody there 24/7 to answer your questions.
3.It does exactly what I needed it to do.

The interface does take some getting used to. Trying to figure out how to create bundles and merge products can be a challenge. But the support staff worked me through the whole process.

I want to especially thank a Tech Support person by the name of Shruti for walking me through any concerns and really providing a solution that worked for us.

Again this will take some work but once you figure it our you will have a great system at a fair price.

Jspmfg
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 10, 2018

Amazing App, helps a lot and save huge amount of time

Mlily Australia Wholesale Web Service
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
November 20, 2017

We had a lot of issues with our SKUs and working to combine multiple stores, and everyone from OrderHive has been quick to respond, patient while we finished the steps to get it working, and always positive. It took some time on our part to get it running but its been great since starting it. We are really looking forward to having a simplified inventory system through OrderHive!

Christeninggowns Com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 10, 2017

Orderhive is a great value, doing what other software choices promise (or at least, all our medium-sized business would ever need) at 1/3 of the cost. The support team is phenomenal, extremely polite, and always there, day and night, helping us integrate our business with multiple different shipping carriers, and three very different sales channels. The software updates inventory quickly across the sales channels, and makes kitting and merging products much easier than we've found in competitors interfaces. We highly recommend this company.

Tooltuff Direct
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 18, 2017

Very good support, they are always hands on, very quick in replying and reliable.

The overall experience is amazing, there is nothing they can not do, they will do whatever you ask them, from integrations to small issues.

The rest of developers have a lot to learn from them.

Todd

Koolkrew 2
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 16, 2017

Very intuitive application for processing orders! Excellent customer service with very fast response...we had so many questions in testing. Highly recommend for processing orders!

Mesa Boogie Hollywood
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 26, 2017

Good solid inventory management software

Vivo Life
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 18, 2017

Exceptional Service provided. The Support team did a really great job at assisting me during the setup stages. I must say, I'm pretty impressed by the Inventory Management System etc.

Keep up the great work!

Kat Supplies Uk
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 30, 2017

We have been using Orderhive for about a month, and I am blown away by the customer service. Every time an issue comes up, Orderhive's team solves it immediately, going above and beyond to help our company. After trying many different inventory/order management platforms (including Veeqo, Sellbrite, & Stitch Labs), this is the first one to actually fulfill our needs. It also costs a fraction of the price of other platforms. Overall, very happy so far with Orderhive!

Stl Tools
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 17, 2017

We really like Orderhive. We looked at all of the other inventory systems and chose it after we left Freestyle. It is easy to use, powerful, can do just about anything our team can think of, and it doesn't cost too much. The support team works overnight to fix any issues we've ever had. It's been great.

Minoxidilshop