Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Free

Aerosphere Clothing

The software is great, the support service is excellent. Your search for inventory and shipping management software is over.

We look forward to any other products this team comes up with. Great work

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling Llc

So far So good. Customer service is excellent. The price is so much better for my size business than other options. I think these guys are really trying. I love that i can see the prices i have on 1 item across all my channels.

Ionic Epic Shoes

Great product. Easy to setup and keeps my inventory in sync between Shopify and Amazon.

Jewelsjunkie

Love this system. I have tried using many software for inventory but most are expensive and the syncing is not so well organized or might effect other plugin apps with shopify. This is the best one I've use and able to sync senselessly with other apps plug in to shopify.

Showyourflipside

I just got this software for one of my companies because we wanted to streamline our sales channels. It is easy to use, it works well and any question I needed answered or change I needed was addressed and solved quickly. I will use this software when I migrate my other business.

Whimayandpop

I've been using Orderhive for just over 2 months and everything seems to be going well. There are a few minor issues hear and there when using with Etsy but overall highly recommended.

Work And Wear Direct

Does everything I need it to do and if there is something that it can't do the support team usually find a way to make it happen, very helpful! Great value for the service you get back!

Tokoduta

Using Orderhive for 1 month, all works great, some small issue happen, but superb support solve it and they always try to fit our needs , its very good for further development. And price vs features is really worth it compare with competior.

Tilesyardsale

Great, functional software, would recommend to everyone starting a small or medium business.

Khomo Accessories Europe

Great support and user friendly system!