Complex work-flow Automation
Orderhive has a plethora of multi-level automation based on each and every business operation activity.
Onboarding & set-up assistance
We provide hand-holding to our customers as and when they need it. Our customers find us more than helpful in onboarding and online support.
Experience the freedom to integrate with your preferred marketplaces. We have no cap on the number of integrations so you can showcase more.
Over Orderhive Inventory Management
Automate your inventory, order and shipping processes by integrating your Shopify stores with Orderhive
Orderhive automatically imports products, orders, and customers from your Shopify store within seconds. Selling not just on Shopify? Don’t worry, We've got your back!
Orderhive’s centralized interface will allow you to manage orders and inventory across all your other sales channels without having to juggle between different systems. It will also allow you to automate your mundane operational processes such as (examples)
- Automating shipping label creations
- Automating inventory updates
- Automating assignment and splitting
- Auto Fulfilment
- Auto folderization and many more
Benefits of Shopify integration
- Integrate and manage multiple Shopify stores in a single Orderhive account.
- The stock level gets automatically updated to your Shopify store in real-time when a new order arrives.
- Orderhive pushes updated order status and shipping information (carrier name & tracking no.) to your Shopify store.
- Get access to real-time analytics and reports of your Shopify store’s inventory, orders, and customers.
- Eliminate the hassle of manual entries, save time and resources.
- Orderhive automatically syncs order returns from your Shopify store to help you track available inventory.
One centralized inventory management software for all back-end tasks
- Integrate multiple channels in a single Orderhive account.
- Get to know which products are selling the most and through which channel, by which you can make an informed decision to increase revenue through that channel.
- Automate inventory update process across multiple warehouses/locations. Easily transfer stock between warehouses.
- Create product bundles and manage their inventory with ease.
- Add Dropshippers and assign orders for easy and quick fulfillment.
- Create and manage wholesale orders through Orderhive’s B2B Commerce portal.
- Reduce errors and avoid scenarios like double-selling, stock-outs, lost orders, etc.
- Connect your shipping carriers (USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx, Australia Post, etc.) in Orderhive to estimate shipping rates, verify addresses, and print labels easily.
- Track parcels/order packages in real-time of 300+ shipping providers.
Get Started with Orderhive- With no installation required, you can easily create your Orderhive account in less than a minute and see how our multi-channel software works.
In short, Orderhive is your single point operational and inventory management software.
Bekijk de app in actie
Ontdek hoe de app werkt in een voorbeeldwinkel.Bekijk voorbeeldwinkel
De algemene beoordeling geeft de huidige status van de app weer. Het is verantwoordelijk voor alle app-recensies, maar geeft voorrang aan de meest recente.
Meest recente recensies
I think this app has a lot of potential. It is dragged down by a sales and development team that overpromise and underdeliver. When dealing with my salesman. I stated some integrations that were critical before I could let this software be the master of our inventory. These integrations were promised and we paid for a year of service. After 9 months of "2 weeks" and "soon" we were told what we wanted done was not possible. The sad and ironic part to this is I figured out a solution and I AM NOT a developer. TLDR:
If the trial version does not do exactly what you need it to, do not pay a dime to these guys. We would love a refund for that first year of unusable software.
Great Garden Plants
Things started out alright but there have been repeated failures which have greatly impacted our business. "Premium" support is hit or miss if they'll actually be available. Chat support can only do the bare minimum & in most cases has to open a support ticket. IT support is only around until about noon EST time so you usually have to wait over 24 hours for something to be fixed. This is not a good solution for high volume companies.
Sonic Boom Records
Installed this app with the intention of using it to receive inventory for our store with a large amount of items. After testing a bit, we've noticed it is randomly adjusting inventory when we take a special order for an out-of-stock item. We receive an order for an item that isn't in-stock - which makes our inventory -1. When the inventory reaches a negative number, Orderhive manually received stock to bring it back up to zero. This is a really distressing problem - as of yet we've had to response to our request for help - but we have received a lot of automated follow up emails trying to sell us something. Not impressed - hopefully they will get back to us at some point...