Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

notbeyond

I used this app to provide my customers with the ability to edit and cancel the orders they placed.I liked the neat layout of the settings,this made very easy to use.

Xamarian King

I started using this app. Its a good app. one can buy after trial period gets over. its worth the money.

The Electrode Store

I got this app for easy customer reordering. It is working well, but one thing I would change about this app is the 'Reorder' button on the account page. Rather than adding the items to your cart and bringing you directly to the cart page, I would prefer it opened up a popup that showed what items were in the order, then having an 'add to cart' button in the popup screen. This would help the customers remember what exactly they ordered without having to go to another page.

Knotty Koncepts

Setting it up now. So far so good.

Slameen

Just dowloaded...so far looks good

My Event Decor

I installed this app 3 months ago without realising it is best suited to high-volume merchants whose customer service assistants spend a lot of time editing and cancelling orders. I discovered it was not really applicable to my business (at least at the moment) so I uninstalled it, and Dave was kind enough to refund my app fees.

Snack Hawaii

What we don't like about this app is that so many payment platforms do not integrate with Shopify, for example STRIPE, that we had to disable the automatic refund function and now need to manually refund all orders.

However, that is a problem that needs to be fixed first at the Shopify level. And until that happens, this app is a good option for businesses looking to give their customers more control over their orders.

Qveenstudio

I just installed it and making my way through the set up. So far, I like it

Myfirst12

This is a verygood and helpful tool to make the customer thrusted experience.

Bottle Of Wellness

Would be useful for high no of orders cos u can't be doing manually for all.

Previous 1