Orderify

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

$4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

My Event Decor

Location Australia

I installed this app 3 months ago without realising it is best suited to high-volume merchants whose customer service assistants spend a lot of time editing and cancelling orders. I discovered it was not really applicable to my business (at least at the moment) so I uninstalled it, and Dave was kind enough to refund my app fees.

Snack Hawaii

What we don't like about this app is that so many payment platforms do not integrate with Shopify, for example STRIPE, that we had to disable the automatic refund function and now need to manually refund all orders.

However, that is a problem that needs to be fixed first at the Shopify level. And until that happens, this app is a good option for businesses looking to give their customers more control over their orders.

Myfirst12

Location Dominican Republic

This is a verygood and helpful tool to make the customer thrusted experience.

Bottle Of Wellness

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Would be useful for high no of orders cos u can't be doing manually for all.

Frostingcrafts

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 months

So Far it looks great, and it will remove a lot of headache for me, thanks for a good App

Yourturnkeystore 101

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App works well however, the html code shows in the email. Followed instructons directly as given, but very nice app..

2 Next