Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

ScrubHaven

Seemed complicated but if you slow down, read and go through it step by step, it's actually quite easy to set up! I love it already!

Farm Basket Pty

Easy and Friendly. Its perfect! ....................................................................................

SHOP-ZAVI

I really like this app, It has helped grow a new fashion brand, Zavi - Focused on sustainable fabrics and top quality.

Mali Fionna

Nice working fine good one by Orderify team...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

iNfinityPhone.in

Great App, I was searching for this functionality from many days, this should include in basic functionality of Shopify

i-Bead

I installed this app earlier today amidst the recent amount of negative reviews in the past month or so. Went as far as speaking with a Shopify Guru (Ashleigh from New Zealand) about the influx of negative reviews. Her and I did some review searching and couldn't find anything bad, and she also told me that many Shopify Plus members are using this app. ( Can't be all that bad if they're using it - Right?)

Been testing for about 4 hours now, and I cannot find any faults or issues with this app. Edit/Cancel from the "Thank You" page works great.

The only thing I personally don't like is the Edit/Cancel page URL customers get sent to from either their account page or in email confirmation. The fix..... I just redirect everyone back to the "Thank You" page using this:

"a href="{{ order.order_status_url }}" title="Track Your Order" target="_blank">View, Edit or Cancel"/a" (substitute "" for <>)

I will obviously keep monitoring the app's ability and change my rating accordingly.

Stephan
www.ibeadcanada.com

SunPlum

Great app and does what it says it will do without issue. Easy to install and use if you need it. Thanks:).

Allure Wares Company

I've used Orderify in the past and I love it. You'd think Shopify would've added this type of functionality built in by default as part of their platform, but regardless, these guys did a great job and I'm very satisfied. It does so much for the credibility of my store to have seamless order editing and cancellation built into my store. This app made it possible and it works flawlessly.

This Natural Life - Wholesale

Seems like a good app so far. Initially was let down by customer support but the owner contacted me and made it right.

Dynamic Vanuatu

These guys had a problem for the last few weeks but have come back to me, fixed it and provided a great service. App back up and running perfectly which is great, as we love this app and there are no other good alternatives out there. Thanks Team!