Orderify

Orderify

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

The Drag Queen Closet

This app is really helpful! Its functions should actually be offered by Shopify itself. This is a must have app.

Moonglow Jewelry

Great experience with Orderify! Highly recommended; wouldn't run our shop without it!

Newbeedrone

The set up is very intuitive and easy.

Good job Orderify.

Pinkart From Mana Velugu

Wow, It's super cool, It uplifts the brand value and trust, which are the the most concerned from the customer point of view. The instructions for installation are pretty cool. I would like to see the feedback from our customer and then try to give more inputs.

For
Https://PinKart.in/collections
From Promising Deals (Promsdl LLC), WA, USA.
PinKart.in@Promsdl.com

Jk Navigation

Works wonderfully and is customizable. I liked the setup instructions as they were very helpful.

Wholesalehomeimp

The app Shopify should've implamented with its package! Excellent app!

District Packet

A very valuable asset to every ecommerce store for improved customer service and enabling easier future sales. I am very surprised this isn't an "out of the box" feature from Shopify!

Coloraddicted Com

Excellent app that adds valuable time-saving features that are very well thought of. It makes both mine and my customers life much simpler. Reduces friction and makes customers feel more in-charge. It may be counter-intuitive to allow customers to cancel orders so easily but, in the end, it works the other way around. It reassures them that we're not out to get their money.

Localsown

Seems sweet! This is exactly what I was looking for. Orderify, if you are reading this, is there a way I can send a text message to my customers and ask them if they would like to reorder and send them a link to the reorder page? Thanks!
website is www.localsownmarket.com with the simple theme

Fatboyvapes Life

So far so good! Love the app! We will see how it goes!