Orderify

Orderify | Reviews

by Customer First focus

Let customers edit, cancel and reorder instantly

Panjiri Foods

The unavailability of the 'Cancel' feature may sometimes turn out to be a downside to the online store. So, this app helps and is pretty convenient and easy to use for both in-store and uploaded themes.

Zink Print Online

good app, do not understand why shopify does not have this feature already, while some customers reported that they still could not find how to cancel or edit and order it might not be clearly visible to customers.

Menscult

we wanted to enable order cancelling ad editing from customer side. but unfortunately shopify does not provide the same. hope this app will work well.

SipMafia

This seems like a very logical application that's hardly for the consumers as well as saves hassle for the owner.

ADELLINE

I love this app. I think it should exist within shopify without an app. I think its a very basic necessary function

notbeyond

I used this app to provide my customers with the ability to edit and cancel the orders they placed.I liked the neat layout of the settings,this made very easy to use.

Xamarian King

I started using this app. Its a good app. one can buy after trial period gets over. its worth the money.

The Electrode Store

I got this app for easy customer reordering. It is working well, but one thing I would change about this app is the 'Reorder' button on the account page. Rather than adding the items to your cart and bringing you directly to the cart page, I would prefer it opened up a popup that showed what items were in the order, then having an 'add to cart' button in the popup screen. This would help the customers remember what exactly they ordered without having to go to another page.

Knotty Koncepts

Setting it up now. So far so good.

Slameen

Just dowloaded...so far looks good

Previous 1