Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Bigwax

Ok first, this app helped me importing 4 years of historical orders !
You can create your own import presets to Shopify pretty easily. The entire app is easy to use. Much more intuitive than transporter (Shopify's own solution).
Until your products title and SKU's are named in a same way all of your past orders are linked to your shopify products catalogue and gives you datas on the entire life of your products. Customers are created well. For a regular customer, the app just add the different orders into the same customer profil. Also If you have any question, orderimp support is just so reactive, helpful, pro and friendly ! They even create a private video to me to answer questions I asked + tips. 5 stars service !

Blabla Kids

Thanks Orderimp! You made sending over order history to my other Shopify store easy. A big shout out to Jacob for his quick response and solution to a minor issue I was having which is now fixed. Great App if you are running multiple stores.

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much Joseph! It was a pleasure helping you out. - Jacob

Black Mesa Records

Update: Developer reached out and mentioned the app maintenance. App can install now. Will try it out as it seems so promising!

Cannot install, app errors out during auth. Shame since this app has fair pricing and seems to be able to do exactly what I need to do.

March 10, 2019

Sorry for the trouble with the install, we updating the app to a new release over the weekend. Feel free to email support and we can offer you a discount for the trouble you experienced during install.

Cult Party Nyc

Worked great and Rob & Kloe were !

Devildaves Com

Get The White Glove Service - You'll be glad you did!

If you have a large amount of customers and orders to upload into your Shopify, this is the number one company to do it. I literally gave them a CSV for my Kickstarter and they uploaded it into my Shopify within 48 hours. All separated by country code, SKU, customer address, phone number, email, Etc...

They were even able to make the rose value be fulfilled or unfulfilled and mark their order as paid..

I can't recommend Rob and his team enough!

5 stars for the perfect night's sleep I had after OrderImp finished the job!

Ryan

Beadworkdreams

Great app and easy to use. Excellent support as well. AND...you can try it for free to see how it works for you because you can do 50 orders before you have to purchase.

Highly recommend!

Burlap Barrel

Worked perfectly. When I made a mistake with the app, the team were very helpful and flexible about helping me work through it.

Yp Threads

I had the same issue as below. I'm writing this review because i've not been replied to in 3 days and progress is very slow. I've been told that the import would be completed on two occasions, yet that hasn't happened.

Greenhouse Interiors Retail

Not a great experience with this app or service. No doubt the app works, but paid for 'White Glove' service (as we had custom data needs) and the person went walkabout for 3-4 days after my job was meant to be processed. If you engage with this provider, I would recommend paying 50% upfront and 50% upon completion to avoid my experience. Person seemed nice enough, but again - needs accountability linked to 'payment'. I did get a refund for my troubles.

Travelbay

This app is great. It was easy to use and worked as it said it would. Hassle free :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6