Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures by Wrenegade Sports

We are an event company and our registration software also collects orders. Orderimp has allowed us to import all those orders into Shopify to keep all of our inventory, order tracking, etc. spot on.

Graham Collective

I was using a combo of square (for in person) & Wix (for online) orders and needed to get all of that order info into Shopify. This app made it easy and pretty quick! Definitely watch the "how to" video as you're doing it.

I ran into a hiccup (my fault) and accidentally used up all my credits and reached out to see what to do and they quickly added more credits for me to finish my upload.

I only had around 60 or so orders to import, but I didn't have any issues with them and I think it would work great for someone with lots of data to import as well.

Healthcare Unlocked

It's easy to mess up your first orders and the app doesn't credit you back when you delete them. I messed up a few times and quickly exhausted my free credits, then paid for more credits and did the same. The $9.99 I spent isn't worth the time I'd have wasted getting in touch with them anyways so here I am letting you all know what to look out for.

EDIT: They did provide me with a full refund after seeing my review. Increase in star rating for that. Thanks guys.

June 10, 2020

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble using the app. I tried to contact you via your registered email address. I have issued a full refund for any credits purchased. If you would like to give Orderimp another try, feel free to reach out anytime! I'm happy to assist you and make sure everything imports smoothly.

Sage Crown

Has saved me hours of time. Easy to use after watching the tutorial video. Highly recommend this app.

December 18, 2019

Glad to help you save time! Thanks for your review and recommendation!

Filimin

Works as advertised. Easy to use. Orders import perfectly. Competitively priced. Customer Service is A1. Highly recommend.

December 18, 2019

Thanks for your review and your recommendation!

Il mondo di Wit di Andreas Cattelan

Works great. simple, fast and intuitive. i liked to give a default value by had instead of edit it in the csv file. I had imternal erros on importing. You should get the way more easier for bulk editing these error orders. A lot of clicking and reloading is necessary. I solved them nearly all by clicking on the red cloud botton. Once it was submitted manually there should be an option to go to the next error order o a checkbox which makes me resubmit all error orders again.

October 23, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, and for using Orderimp!

bring-together.

I used this app to help me do import existing orders from an other crm system. Worked perfect for me.

October 23, 2019

Great to hear! Thanks for using Orderimp!

RipFix

Responded in timely manner to our support request and completed our past order migration from Wordpress to Shopify really quickly through their whiteglove service! Would definitely recommend

October 9, 2019

Thanks for your five-star review! We were glad to help and hope your store launch goes smoothly!

ezpz

We cannot say enough GREAT things about Jacob at OrderImp! From initial contact to project completion, he was nothing but kind, responsive, and professional. He was flexible with our ever-changing deadlines, and never failed to meet a launch date, even working late hours to accommodate our time zone difference. Quality of service exceptional, even better than other big data import companies we've worked with in the past, which is saying a lot for a small operation! Two thumbs up with the highest recommendation.

August 13, 2019

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to help out!

The Hand Dyed Shoe Company

Fantastic app. Great value for money compared to other, similar apps. I highly recommend the White Glove option - communication is great with Jacob and the team and they will make sure everything is perfect before signing off. Very impressed and delighted to have all my data now in one place. Thanks again Jacob.

August 13, 2019

Thank you! It was a pleasure to help out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7