Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Filimin

Works as advertised. Easy to use. Orders import perfectly. Competitively priced. Customer Service is A1. Highly recommend.

Il mondo di Wit di Andreas Cattelan

Works great. simple, fast and intuitive. i liked to give a default value by had instead of edit it in the csv file. I had imternal erros on importing. You should get the way more easier for bulk editing these error orders. A lot of clicking and reloading is necessary. I solved them nearly all by clicking on the red cloud botton. Once it was submitted manually there should be an option to go to the next error order o a checkbox which makes me resubmit all error orders again.

October 23, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, and for using Orderimp!

bring-together.

I used this app to help me do import existing orders from an other crm system. Worked perfect for me.

October 23, 2019

Great to hear! Thanks for using Orderimp!

RipFix

Responded in timely manner to our support request and completed our past order migration from Wordpress to Shopify really quickly through their whiteglove service! Would definitely recommend

October 9, 2019

Thanks for your five-star review! We were glad to help and hope your store launch goes smoothly!

ezpz

We cannot say enough GREAT things about Jacob at OrderImp! From initial contact to project completion, he was nothing but kind, responsive, and professional. He was flexible with our ever-changing deadlines, and never failed to meet a launch date, even working late hours to accommodate our time zone difference. Quality of service exceptional, even better than other big data import companies we've worked with in the past, which is saying a lot for a small operation! Two thumbs up with the highest recommendation.

August 13, 2019

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to help out!

The Hand Dyed Shoe Company

Fantastic app. Great value for money compared to other, similar apps. I highly recommend the White Glove option - communication is great with Jacob and the team and they will make sure everything is perfect before signing off. Very impressed and delighted to have all my data now in one place. Thanks again Jacob.

August 13, 2019

Thank you! It was a pleasure to help out!

Klar Seifen

Very useful app for importing any type of order data. Very timely customer support on questions! Always again!

August 13, 2019

Thank you so much! Looking forward to helping again in the future!

Fellow Wholesale

I used the white glove service and I highly recommend it. I exported a giant CSV dump from OrderCircle, a fairly unknown wholesale order platform and OrderImp team quickly took that CSV and imported thousands orders into my store, checking in for feedback along the way. Very helpful!

July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It was great working with you!

Bigwax

Ok first, this app helped me importing 4 years of historical orders !
You can create your own import presets to Shopify pretty easily. The entire app is easy to use. Much more intuitive than transporter (Shopify's own solution).
Until your products title and SKU's are named in a same way all of your past orders are linked to your shopify products catalogue and gives you datas on the entire life of your products. Customers are created well. For a regular customer, the app just add the different orders into the same customer profil. Also If you have any question, orderimp support is just so reactive, helpful, pro and friendly ! They even create a private video to me to answer questions I asked + tips. 5 stars service !

July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was great to work with you and wish you lots of success with your new Shopify store!

Blabla Kids

Thanks Orderimp! You made sending over order history to my other Shopify store easy. A big shout out to Jacob for his quick response and solution to a minor issue I was having which is now fixed. Great App if you are running multiple stores.

May 17, 2019