Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Phoebe Heess

Took our money, but is not replying anymore.

Nudebynature Au

The developers are currently AWOL. Avoid this service until there's an indication that the developers still exist.

We pre-paid $250 for a large, time-sensitive import and the app was failing without a meaningful error message. We contacted support to notify of their app failure and have not a word from them in 7 days. Not even an automated response, or a response to say they're busy and will get back to us in good time.

Essentially, they took our money and ignored us completely. We're asking for a refund.

Indicatorlock

Sadly, very disappointed. Initially I thought, “what a wonderfully simple and cost-effective solution!” But now this app has cost us more time (and hence money) than I wish to think about.

There were multiple emails over a month, with attempted calls, confirmed appointments for which no one from Order Imp followed through. We were willing to pay for the White Glove Service but due to lack of time, we went ahead and did a manual import. The review during the import process gave the impression that content in select fields would be mapped a certain way – but this was not the case. And now, after speaking with Shopify, we learn we will need to manually update thousands of transactions.

All this could have been avoided with a 15-minute conversation with someone at Order Imp.

We want to be understanding of the resource challenges of a growing company - as we are one ourselves. But to have phone numbers that do not work, messages not returned and confirmed appointments for which no one follows through – all makes it difficult to trust the reliability of Order Imp's 'promises'.

Even so,… I’m still holding out hope for a return call to try to rectify this past upload with another one – if only I could just get answers to a few questions first [sigh].

Continentalwf Com

Like the person above, I've sent multiple emails for support cases and even scheduled a white glove import service appointment. No response. They've stopped customer service.

Floret Flower Farm

I scheduled an order import through the white glove, full import service well over a week ago and have heard nothing. I've created 2 support cases and placed a phone call and have still heard nothing. I'm quickly losing faith that this app will work and am running up against an important deadline for product launches. Can someone please reach out to me and let me know what's going on?

Adaptiveclothingcanada

Had issue with understanding exactly how it worked & there was no response from tech support (wouldn't hurt to at least have an auto-responder).
In the end, I figured it out & the program does work as advertised, we had to move orders to a new store with the same products as I was re-branding.
The presets are very handy (we used the Shopify one) & worked perfectly & all is well.

Kyboe Com

This app was critical for us. We used it to merge order histories from Magento and Woocommerce into our new Shopify website. Very easy to use. No complaints!

Eptmusa

I posted a negative review prior but their customer service reached out to me and did an excellent job importing orders from Woocommerce.
Rob from Orderimp re-mapped the columns and created custom fields for us.
I am happy it worked out! Thank you, ROB!!

Myutopiamart

Hi,

This is a great app, slow sometimes, I found out that going and 're-install' helps with the slowness issues (I went to the app store and re-selected 'get') I didn't loose my order credits, but it refreshed the install.

Support was very helpful when I asked.
Thanks!

Maui Divers Jewelry

The owner of this app has demonstrated he really cares about his customers. We've been using this app for a very long time and a while ago ran into some support problems. He has since addressed them all and gone beyond the call to make sure the support is top-notch. We continue to use this app on a regular basis and highly recommend it.