Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Westcoastvapesupply

good for bulk orders at www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Usdamson Audio

Absolutely brilliant app. OK, it's not without it's faults (would be good if the "rejected" imports had a notification on why they were, which took a bit of guess work. But for importing and shipping out a crowdfunding campaign it was perfect. After I ironed out the glitches it successfully imported over 1500 orders and processed them perfectly. The cost? $50. A dam site cheaper than paying someone or using backerkit.

Primewines

Highly recommended! One of a kind, great app.
Orderimp makes it possible to easily import NEW or OLD orders.
Correct mistakes, make changes and re-import or delete them entirely without risk to any existing Shopify orders already in the system.
Email notifications to clients can be turned off completely (or not).

Solid, simple to use. We were hooked long before the trial ran out.
One of a kind. Lightning fast support also. Try it and see.

Magnetikdev

Works great. Migrated my entire legacy site. There is a bit of a learning curve and the app seems to lag sometimes on the orderimp side of things.

Cindercooks

Does what it says on the box, and saved us a lot of work. I recommend doing test imports to a test store to get the hang of things, and make sure all the fields are mapping the way you want, because once you import it's hard to undo (this is a limitation of Shopify, as far as I can tell, not specific to this app).

The developer was very helpful when we ran into some import problems. He was responsive and made himself available. I recommend using the call scheduling tool on the OrderImp site if you want to reach him by phone. It worked perfectly.

Spiritofdrini

Great app! Worked superbly and the live orders were picked up by our API like every other order! Can absolutely recommend it!

Boll Branch

App was very useful for a task that is anything but simple to accomplish. Additionally, the support team was stellar and offered sage advice and guidance for Shopify problems encountered not even related to the app! Extremely helpful. 10/10 A++++++++

Designin Us

This app is by far the best in terms of what it helps us accomplish and the stellar support we received. We love this app and highly recommend it for the following two reasons (you don't need more that that!!) -

1. The app does exactly what it's intended for. You can import orders as current or previous. Huge time saver

2. Five star customer service. Robert and team go far and beyond expectations! Issues were resolved in a matter of hours and not days!

Sweetheartgallery

Excellent App. I recommend it. Robert was very helpful when I ran into a problem of duplicating sub-totals. He solved the issue and now my outstanding orders are perfectly integrated.

Ideo U

Great customer service. I had several question on formatting, order numbers, etc and the support team at OrderImp responded quickly and even offered a telephone call to ensure all my questions were answered.