Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Ember Tech

After running into a few formatting errors of our own, we reached out to Rob and Orderimp to help clean up any errors. Rob was responsive and attentive throughout the interaction and made sure that all issues were resolved. He has continued to answer any questions that comes up for weeks later too. I would recommend this product to others.

Getkanoa

Orderimp was our savior when we transferred to shopify. If you are not familiar with the platform, order the white glove service. Rob is absolutely great to work with. He's incredibly patient, attentive, and does everything in his power to ensure the customer leaves satisfied. If I ever need help with imports, I will be sure to reach out to him. Orderimp is a great and useful app, and Rob is even better at the service he provides.

Doddle Co

Our company hired Rob at OrderImp to transfer our orders & customers from BigCommerce to Shopify. We had some fairly complex requirements, but Rob was able to facilitate everything we asked for. We have nothing but good things to say about our experience. This guy really knows his stuff. Completely worth the $99 to have a real professional handle things. Thank you so much!

Tripodcoffee

This app is essentially a scam. My business paid for the white label service after spending a long time getting our files ready in the format the program required, only for the buggy platform to fail to do what it said it would. After contacting support, they recommended for us to pay the extra fee for Orderimp to do the import for us. Weeks passed, and after attempting to contact support numerous times, I have finally come to the conclusion that this platform is completely fraudulent.

Don’t waste your money!

Westcoastvapesupply

good for bulk orders at www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Usdamson Audio

Absolutely brilliant app. OK, it's not without it's faults (would be good if the "rejected" imports had a notification on why they were, which took a bit of guess work. But for importing and shipping out a crowdfunding campaign it was perfect. After I ironed out the glitches it successfully imported over 1500 orders and processed them perfectly. The cost? $50. A dam site cheaper than paying someone or using backerkit.

Primewines

Highly recommended! One of a kind, great app.
Orderimp makes it possible to easily import NEW or OLD orders.
Correct mistakes, make changes and re-import or delete them entirely without risk to any existing Shopify orders already in the system.
Email notifications to clients can be turned off completely (or not).

Solid, simple to use. We were hooked long before the trial ran out.
One of a kind. Lightning fast support also. Try it and see.

Magnetikdev

Works great. Migrated my entire legacy site. There is a bit of a learning curve and the app seems to lag sometimes on the orderimp side of things.

Cindercooks

Does what it says on the box, and saved us a lot of work. I recommend doing test imports to a test store to get the hang of things, and make sure all the fields are mapping the way you want, because once you import it's hard to undo (this is a limitation of Shopify, as far as I can tell, not specific to this app).

The developer was very helpful when we ran into some import problems. He was responsive and made himself available. I recommend using the call scheduling tool on the OrderImp site if you want to reach him by phone. It worked perfectly.

Spiritofdrini

Great app! Worked superbly and the live orders were picked up by our API like every other order! Can absolutely recommend it!