Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Burlap Barrel

Worked perfectly. When I made a mistake with the app, the team were very helpful and flexible about helping me work through it.

Yp Threads

I had the same issue as below. I'm writing this review because i've not been replied to in 3 days and progress is very slow. I've been told that the import would be completed on two occasions, yet that hasn't happened.

Greenhouse Interiors Retail

Not a great experience with this app or service. No doubt the app works, but paid for 'White Glove' service (as we had custom data needs) and the person went walkabout for 3-4 days after my job was meant to be processed. If you engage with this provider, I would recommend paying 50% upfront and 50% upon completion to avoid my experience. Person seemed nice enough, but again - needs accountability linked to 'payment'. I did get a refund for my troubles.

Travelbay

This app is great. It was easy to use and worked as it said it would. Hassle free :)

Neurohydrate

This App works as advertised and is a valuable tool and obvious time saver. We also read some of the negative reviews and we disagree with a lot of what was said. You MUST follow the instructions carefully and any import tool needs to be precise so put in a lot of effort to prepare your files input data and you will have success. We have not had to call technical support as everything is working correctly in our experience with the App. Again the secret to any import program is preparing the source file so you can eliminate problems during runtime. Our only suggestion would be to polish up the UX a little more but it is easy enough to use if you have followed the user guide.

Wei Of Chocolate

This app totally saved me from having to enter 300+ orders manually when we got a great corporate order! While I was ready to pay for the White Glove service, the developer had health issues and I was relieved to find that the app worked perfectly even without tech support available. I'd give it 5 stars if he had been able to set up an autoresponder to let people know what was up - but either way, it worked great for me and I'm so grateful!

M F I C

If I could give this app no stars, I would. I reached out to the support email and phone several times and go no response. I spent quite a bit of time formatting our file to upload 125 orders, and when it was sent to Shopify, none of the billing or shipping addresses migrated. It also was not received by our fulfillment center's API. I contacted support about getting our money back and have heard nothing.

Phoebe Heess

Took our money, but is not replying anymore.

Nudebynature Au

The developers are currently AWOL. Avoid this service until there's an indication that the developers still exist.

We pre-paid $250 for a large, time-sensitive import and the app was failing without a meaningful error message. We contacted support to notify of their app failure and have not a word from them in 7 days. Not even an automated response, or a response to say they're busy and will get back to us in good time.

Essentially, they took our money and ignored us completely. We're asking for a refund.

Indicatorlock

Sadly, very disappointed. Initially I thought, “what a wonderfully simple and cost-effective solution!” But now this app has cost us more time (and hence money) than I wish to think about.

There were multiple emails over a month, with attempted calls, confirmed appointments for which no one from Order Imp followed through. We were willing to pay for the White Glove Service but due to lack of time, we went ahead and did a manual import. The review during the import process gave the impression that content in select fields would be mapped a certain way – but this was not the case. And now, after speaking with Shopify, we learn we will need to manually update thousands of transactions.

All this could have been avoided with a 15-minute conversation with someone at Order Imp.

We want to be understanding of the resource challenges of a growing company - as we are one ourselves. But to have phone numbers that do not work, messages not returned and confirmed appointments for which no one follows through – all makes it difficult to trust the reliability of Order Imp's 'promises'.

Even so,… I’m still holding out hope for a return call to try to rectify this past upload with another one – if only I could just get answers to a few questions first [sigh].