Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Devildaves Com

Get The White Glove Service - You'll be glad you did!

If you have a large amount of customers and orders to upload into your Shopify, this is the number one company to do it. I literally gave them a CSV for my Kickstarter and they uploaded it into my Shopify within 48 hours. All separated by country code, SKU, customer address, phone number, email, Etc...

They were even able to make the rose value be fulfilled or unfulfilled and mark their order as paid..

I can't recommend Rob and his team enough!

5 stars for the perfect night's sleep I had after OrderImp finished the job!

Ryan

Beadworkdreams

Great app and easy to use. Excellent support as well. AND...you can try it for free to see how it works for you because you can do 50 orders before you have to purchase.

Highly recommend!

Burlap Barrel

Worked perfectly. When I made a mistake with the app, the team were very helpful and flexible about helping me work through it.

Yp Threads

I had the same issue as below. I'm writing this review because i've not been replied to in 3 days and progress is very slow. I've been told that the import would be completed on two occasions, yet that hasn't happened.

Greenhouse Interiors Retail

Not a great experience with this app or service. No doubt the app works, but paid for 'White Glove' service (as we had custom data needs) and the person went walkabout for 3-4 days after my job was meant to be processed. If you engage with this provider, I would recommend paying 50% upfront and 50% upon completion to avoid my experience. Person seemed nice enough, but again - needs accountability linked to 'payment'. I did get a refund for my troubles.

Travelbay

This app is great. It was easy to use and worked as it said it would. Hassle free :)

Neurohydrate

This App works as advertised and is a valuable tool and obvious time saver. We also read some of the negative reviews and we disagree with a lot of what was said. You MUST follow the instructions carefully and any import tool needs to be precise so put in a lot of effort to prepare your files input data and you will have success. We have not had to call technical support as everything is working correctly in our experience with the App. Again the secret to any import program is preparing the source file so you can eliminate problems during runtime. Our only suggestion would be to polish up the UX a little more but it is easy enough to use if you have followed the user guide.

Wei Of Chocolate

This app totally saved me from having to enter 300+ orders manually when we got a great corporate order! While I was ready to pay for the White Glove service, the developer had health issues and I was relieved to find that the app worked perfectly even without tech support available. I'd give it 5 stars if he had been able to set up an autoresponder to let people know what was up - but either way, it worked great for me and I'm so grateful!

M F I C

If I could give this app no stars, I would. I reached out to the support email and phone several times and go no response. I spent quite a bit of time formatting our file to upload 125 orders, and when it was sent to Shopify, none of the billing or shipping addresses migrated. It also was not received by our fulfillment center's API. I contacted support about getting our money back and have heard nothing.

Phoebe Heess

Took our money, but is not replying anymore.