Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Maui Divers Jewelry

The owner of this app has demonstrated he really cares about his customers. We've been using this app for a very long time and a while ago ran into some support problems. He has since addressed them all and gone beyond the call to make sure the support is top-notch. We continue to use this app on a regular basis and highly recommend it.

Zerog Shop

Extremely disappointed. As a Shopify Plus Expert it saddens me to report that this is not a legitimate app, and it should not be listed on the app store. I will be speaking directly with Shopify at the highest levels about my experience with this app, and their non-existent paid support services.

1. The app is slow and buggy with very variable import speeds. This makes large imports take far, far longer than they should (compared to other API based import processes).

2. The import mappings within the app are incorrect. You select one field and it imports another. This turns the preset building process into a guessing game with 40+ fields to map. Hours lost in test, change, test, change, test refinement.

3. The above would be forgivable if the developer provided support services. We paid $99 for their white-glove support. After they missed the first scheduled support appointment, we have been trying for 14+ days to get in touch by email, Skype and phone and are being completely ignored.

This app is not fit for use beyond the most basic import (you'll still have a headache with that), and you certainly should not pay for any services.

Otzifulfillmet

App worked for us about 4 months ago, over the last 3 months their services worked on some days. Then didn't work on other days. If you want to upload every order individually this might work for you, but bulk uploads never worked for us.

The support was never helpful for us they either ignore you entirely or send a quick unhelpful response. Never offered any advice or a solution to our problems. We were constantly charged for credits that never ended up uploading to our site.

In my opinion, if you need a solution to upload orders, look somewhere else. This is definitely not it.

Actestsite

This App works perfectly! I was able to import 26,000 historical orders, and when Shopify's server went down for a few minutes & paused my upload, the Orderimp team immediately emailed me back telling me how to resume the upload. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

The fact that our customers can now sign up for an account on our new site AND access the download links to all their previous orders over the last few years is going to save us tons of customer service hours, plus will make our customers very happy. Happy customers = Happy Store Owners THANK YOU ORDERIMP!

Merumayatest2

Asked for help, as there seemed to be a conflict with billing address. Sent several emails, but they seemed to just give up. Been a couple of weeks since i heard from them. When I check account access they haven't logged in to test and check for over a month....Given up...using an alternative now.

Sugar Me Smooth

Migration was such a process! We had no idea what all would be involved with transferring platforms! If you decide to brave all the variables and perform your migration on your own, customers and products can be manually added fairly easily, but orderimp is the only way to go for orders! Our store had over 5000 orders to import and it was definitely a multi-day + countless hour ordeal, but Rob provided excellent customer service and kept us up to date with progress through emails and phone calls. I highly recommend compiling a mini 50 order csv that you use to test the water and clean up glitches before creating your entire store CSV file. Also, expect there to be issues along the way as there are so many little pieces of data trying to connect. Rob is excellent to walk through each error with you.

Ember Tech

After running into a few formatting errors of our own, we reached out to Rob and Orderimp to help clean up any errors. Rob was responsive and attentive throughout the interaction and made sure that all issues were resolved. He has continued to answer any questions that comes up for weeks later too. I would recommend this product to others.

Getkanoa

Orderimp was our savior when we transferred to shopify. If you are not familiar with the platform, order the white glove service. Rob is absolutely great to work with. He's incredibly patient, attentive, and does everything in his power to ensure the customer leaves satisfied. If I ever need help with imports, I will be sure to reach out to him. Orderimp is a great and useful app, and Rob is even better at the service he provides.

Doddle Co

Our company hired Rob at OrderImp to transfer our orders & customers from BigCommerce to Shopify. We had some fairly complex requirements, but Rob was able to facilitate everything we asked for. We have nothing but good things to say about our experience. This guy really knows his stuff. Completely worth the $99 to have a real professional handle things. Thank you so much!

Tripodcoffee

This app is essentially a scam. My business paid for the white label service after spending a long time getting our files ready in the format the program required, only for the buggy platform to fail to do what it said it would. After contacting support, they recommended for us to pay the extra fee for Orderimp to do the import for us. Weeks passed, and after attempting to contact support numerous times, I have finally come to the conclusion that this platform is completely fraudulent.

Don’t waste your money!