Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Cindercooks

Does what it says on the box, and saved us a lot of work. I recommend doing test imports to a test store to get the hang of things, and make sure all the fields are mapping the way you want, because once you import it's hard to undo (this is a limitation of Shopify, as far as I can tell, not specific to this app).

The developer was very helpful when we ran into some import problems. He was responsive and made himself available. I recommend using the call scheduling tool on the OrderImp site if you want to reach him by phone. It worked perfectly.

Spiritofdrini

Great app! Worked superbly and the live orders were picked up by our API like every other order! Can absolutely recommend it!

Boll Branch

App was very useful for a task that is anything but simple to accomplish. Additionally, the support team was stellar and offered sage advice and guidance for Shopify problems encountered not even related to the app! Extremely helpful. 10/10 A++++++++

Designin Us

This app is by far the best in terms of what it helps us accomplish and the stellar support we received. We love this app and highly recommend it for the following two reasons (you don't need more that that!!) -

1. The app does exactly what it's intended for. You can import orders as current or previous. Huge time saver

2. Five star customer service. Robert and team go far and beyond expectations! Issues were resolved in a matter of hours and not days!

Sweetheartgallery

Excellent App. I recommend it. Robert was very helpful when I ran into a problem of duplicating sub-totals. He solved the issue and now my outstanding orders are perfectly integrated.

Ideo U

Great customer service. I had several question on formatting, order numbers, etc and the support team at OrderImp responded quickly and even offered a telephone call to ensure all my questions were answered.

Formula 113

Worked great for our order import from Shopsite Cart.

Kaged Store

I just imported 10,000 orders from Big Commerce to Shopify. This app worked pretty amazing.

Cobbler Union

Attempting to work with Order Imp has been the most frustrating experience I have ever had. After realizing that we needed help and trying to find the right contact for support, both numbers listed on their site are disconnected and do not work. It has been 2 weeks and they DO NOT answer support@orderimp.com.

Yesterday I received a cryptic message from someone in New York (Alex) who said he would look into our account and figure out what the problem was. He promised to call back between 2-3pm, and still he has not called back and is not answering the direct phone number he gave me. I've called multiple times and I cannot even reach a voicemail with anyone.

This is absolutely ridiculous and the most unprofessional experience ever. I am shocked that we have yet to find a single person to talk to. I've even spoken directly with our Shopify Plus contact, and they cannot seem to find a way to contact these app developers.

We selected this app based on the great reviews left previously by other Shopify storeowner. However, clearly this app is no longer accessible and therefore obsolete.

My only choice at this point is to post a negative review here, since no one has been able to return my multiple phone calls and emails. But I hesitate to even give "1 Star," as I have received nothing that warrants even that.

Edfragrancesus

OMG!!
This App ROCKS and the support ROCKS!!
Robert has made our life super easy with the software, definitely recommend if you are looking to centralize all orders from other channels into Shopify.
Great Job Guys Thumbs up...:)