Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Coastal Scents

Amazing support! We had a lot of orders to import and Rob was doing an amazing job to make this happen. If you have orders to import, this is the app to get, you will be in good hands! A+

Brick Built

This app is awesome but the developer of the app is even more awesome! He was always there to answer questions every step of the way and he was always very quick at replying to every one of my emails. This app makes it sooooo easy to import your orders/customers. I would definitely recommend this APP! Excellent customer service!!

Aussieskier

Great app - got all our WooCommerce orders into Shopify so now all our customer profiles are accurate etc etc.

Robert was very helpful with some issues that I had.

Mcmclassics

It is really easy to use. Customer support was top notch. All my orders are imported with a just few clicks. Please make sure you have the dates in the correct format. Make sure your cvs correspond to the right header and the order dates are very important. For multi-line items, use the same order id on the next row.

Crookandstaple

Very good - saved me a lot of money. Great

Mommymakeup

Orderimp gets 5-stars because it's a life saver.

When we migrated to Shopify, we used the Cart-2-Cart service for migration of orders and customers. And Cart-2-Cart thoroughly mangled the migration, wrote incorrect data for countless orders and customers. But this is not a 1-star review of Cart-2-Cart, this is a 5-star review of Orderimp because this app saved my butt.

Orderimp permitted me to import old order data that I saved when we were on the bigcommerce platform -- data that I didn't think was important at the time... but I did save export csv dumps.

Now that we are using Klaviyo for customer relationship emails -- the more data that we can feed into Klaviyo = more opportunities for segmenting the marketing message.

This is the ONLY app that can take your csv file(s) with prior order data from whatever cart you were on prior to Shopify, then import it.

Because this is all done via API, it is incredibly powerful. And fast. I imported about 2700 records in about 20 minutes (approx 2 records per second). I believe Shopify puts limits on the API speed depending on your plan.

I used this app while it was still in beta - and there were very minor issues (due to defects in my csv, and my failure to know every required parameter in Shopify) but the developer provided exceptional support. I knew that the app was still in beta, but I was desperate to get my data imported after the colossal fail by Cart-2-Cart.

My advice to anyone considering importing your orders:
1. get your csv or xlsx house in order - that is, make certain your export from your old source is in good shape, no missing fields, etc...
2. make certain you DISABLE the Shopify > Settings > Notification > Order notifications -- Get notified by email whenever a new order comes in. Else you will have thousands of emails after the import.

DO NOT WORRY (like I did) about old customers getting spammed by your store at import -- they will NOT get order notifications, because when importing via API, the Shopify API flag (send_receipt) will be set to false by default https://docs.shopify.com/api/order#create

Orderimp was everything I hoped it would be - and more - and it is also was WAY cheaper than a cart-2-cart migration. And no BS. My final thought: IF your data is in good condition, this app is a lifesaver.

1 2 3 4 6 Next