Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Ideo U

Great customer service. I had several question on formatting, order numbers, etc and the support team at OrderImp responded quickly and even offered a telephone call to ensure all my questions were answered.

Formula 113

Worked great for our order import from Shopsite Cart.

Kaged Store

I just imported 10,000 orders from Big Commerce to Shopify. This app worked pretty amazing.

Cobbler Union

Attempting to work with Order Imp has been the most frustrating experience I have ever had. After realizing that we needed help and trying to find the right contact for support, both numbers listed on their site are disconnected and do not work. It has been 2 weeks and they DO NOT answer support@orderimp.com.

Yesterday I received a cryptic message from someone in New York (Alex) who said he would look into our account and figure out what the problem was. He promised to call back between 2-3pm, and still he has not called back and is not answering the direct phone number he gave me. I've called multiple times and I cannot even reach a voicemail with anyone.

This is absolutely ridiculous and the most unprofessional experience ever. I am shocked that we have yet to find a single person to talk to. I've even spoken directly with our Shopify Plus contact, and they cannot seem to find a way to contact these app developers.

We selected this app based on the great reviews left previously by other Shopify storeowner. However, clearly this app is no longer accessible and therefore obsolete.

My only choice at this point is to post a negative review here, since no one has been able to return my multiple phone calls and emails. But I hesitate to even give "1 Star," as I have received nothing that warrants even that.

Edfragrancesus

OMG!!
This App ROCKS and the support ROCKS!!
Robert has made our life super easy with the software, definitely recommend if you are looking to centralize all orders from other channels into Shopify.
Great Job Guys Thumbs up...:)

Coastal Scents

Amazing support! We had a lot of orders to import and Rob was doing an amazing job to make this happen. If you have orders to import, this is the app to get, you will be in good hands! A+

Brick Built

This app is awesome but the developer of the app is even more awesome! He was always there to answer questions every step of the way and he was always very quick at replying to every one of my emails. This app makes it sooooo easy to import your orders/customers. I would definitely recommend this APP! Excellent customer service!!

Aussieskier

Great app - got all our WooCommerce orders into Shopify so now all our customer profiles are accurate etc etc.

Robert was very helpful with some issues that I had.

Mcmclassics

It is really easy to use. Customer support was top notch. All my orders are imported with a just few clicks. Please make sure you have the dates in the correct format. Make sure your cvs correspond to the right header and the order dates are very important. For multi-line items, use the same order id on the next row.

Crookandstaple