Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Yp Threads

I had the same issue as below. I'm writing this review because i've not been replied to in 3 days and progress is very slow. I've been told that the import would be completed on two occasions, yet that hasn't happened.

M F I C

If I could give this app no stars, I would. I reached out to the support email and phone several times and go no response. I spent quite a bit of time formatting our file to upload 125 orders, and when it was sent to Shopify, none of the billing or shipping addresses migrated. It also was not received by our fulfillment center's API. I contacted support about getting our money back and have heard nothing.

Phoebe Heess

Took our money, but is not replying anymore.

Nudebynature Au

The developers are currently AWOL. Avoid this service until there's an indication that the developers still exist.

We pre-paid $250 for a large, time-sensitive import and the app was failing without a meaningful error message. We contacted support to notify of their app failure and have not a word from them in 7 days. Not even an automated response, or a response to say they're busy and will get back to us in good time.

Essentially, they took our money and ignored us completely. We're asking for a refund.

Indicatorlock

Sadly, very disappointed. Initially I thought, “what a wonderfully simple and cost-effective solution!” But now this app has cost us more time (and hence money) than I wish to think about.

There were multiple emails over a month, with attempted calls, confirmed appointments for which no one from Order Imp followed through. We were willing to pay for the White Glove Service but due to lack of time, we went ahead and did a manual import. The review during the import process gave the impression that content in select fields would be mapped a certain way – but this was not the case. And now, after speaking with Shopify, we learn we will need to manually update thousands of transactions.

All this could have been avoided with a 15-minute conversation with someone at Order Imp.

We want to be understanding of the resource challenges of a growing company - as we are one ourselves. But to have phone numbers that do not work, messages not returned and confirmed appointments for which no one follows through – all makes it difficult to trust the reliability of Order Imp's 'promises'.

Even so,… I’m still holding out hope for a return call to try to rectify this past upload with another one – if only I could just get answers to a few questions first [sigh].

Continentalwf Com

Like the person above, I've sent multiple emails for support cases and even scheduled a white glove import service appointment. No response. They've stopped customer service.

Floret Flower Farm

I scheduled an order import through the white glove, full import service well over a week ago and have heard nothing. I've created 2 support cases and placed a phone call and have still heard nothing. I'm quickly losing faith that this app will work and am running up against an important deadline for product launches. Can someone please reach out to me and let me know what's going on?

Zerog Shop

Extremely disappointed. As a Shopify Plus Expert it saddens me to report that this is not a legitimate app, and it should not be listed on the app store. I will be speaking directly with Shopify at the highest levels about my experience with this app, and their non-existent paid support services.

1. The app is slow and buggy with very variable import speeds. This makes large imports take far, far longer than they should (compared to other API based import processes).

2. The import mappings within the app are incorrect. You select one field and it imports another. This turns the preset building process into a guessing game with 40+ fields to map. Hours lost in test, change, test, change, test refinement.

3. The above would be forgivable if the developer provided support services. We paid $99 for their white-glove support. After they missed the first scheduled support appointment, we have been trying for 14+ days to get in touch by email, Skype and phone and are being completely ignored.

This app is not fit for use beyond the most basic import (you'll still have a headache with that), and you certainly should not pay for any services.

Otzifulfillmet

App worked for us about 4 months ago, over the last 3 months their services worked on some days. Then didn't work on other days. If you want to upload every order individually this might work for you, but bulk uploads never worked for us.

The support was never helpful for us they either ignore you entirely or send a quick unhelpful response. Never offered any advice or a solution to our problems. We were constantly charged for credits that never ended up uploading to our site.

In my opinion, if you need a solution to upload orders, look somewhere else. This is definitely not it.

Merumayatest2

Asked for help, as there seemed to be a conflict with billing address. Sent several emails, but they seemed to just give up. Been a couple of weeks since i heard from them. When I check account access they haven't logged in to test and check for over a month....Given up...using an alternative now.

Previous 1