Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Healthcare Unlocked

It's easy to mess up your first orders and the app doesn't credit you back when you delete them. I messed up a few times and quickly exhausted my free credits, then paid for more credits and did the same. The $9.99 I spent isn't worth the time I'd have wasted getting in touch with them anyways so here I am letting you all know what to look out for.

EDIT: They did provide me with a full refund after seeing my review. Increase in star rating for that. Thanks guys.

June 10, 2020

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble using the app. I tried to contact you via your registered email address. I have issued a full refund for any credits purchased. If you would like to give Orderimp another try, feel free to reach out anytime! I'm happy to assist you and make sure everything imports smoothly.

Black Mesa Records

Update: Developer reached out and mentioned the app maintenance. App can install now. Will try it out as it seems so promising!

Cannot install, app errors out during auth. Shame since this app has fair pricing and seems to be able to do exactly what I need to do.

March 10, 2019

Sorry for the trouble with the install, we updating the app to a new release over the weekend. Feel free to email support and we can offer you a discount for the trouble you experienced during install.

Greenhouse Interiors Retail

Not a great experience with this app or service. No doubt the app works, but paid for 'White Glove' service (as we had custom data needs) and the person went walkabout for 3-4 days after my job was meant to be processed. If you engage with this provider, I would recommend paying 50% upfront and 50% upon completion to avoid my experience. Person seemed nice enough, but again - needs accountability linked to 'payment'. I did get a refund for my troubles.