Orderimp

Orderimp

by Orderimp

Bulk Import Orders, Scheduled Imports, Migrations Made Easy.

Neurohydrate

This App works as advertised and is a valuable tool and obvious time saver. We also read some of the negative reviews and we disagree with a lot of what was said. You MUST follow the instructions carefully and any import tool needs to be precise so put in a lot of effort to prepare your files input data and you will have success. We have not had to call technical support as everything is working correctly in our experience with the App. Again the secret to any import program is preparing the source file so you can eliminate problems during runtime. Our only suggestion would be to polish up the UX a little more but it is easy enough to use if you have followed the user guide.

Wei Of Chocolate

This app totally saved me from having to enter 300+ orders manually when we got a great corporate order! While I was ready to pay for the White Glove service, the developer had health issues and I was relieved to find that the app worked perfectly even without tech support available. I'd give it 5 stars if he had been able to set up an autoresponder to let people know what was up - but either way, it worked great for me and I'm so grateful!

Adaptiveclothingcanada

Had issue with understanding exactly how it worked & there was no response from tech support (wouldn't hurt to at least have an auto-responder).
In the end, I figured it out & the program does work as advertised, we had to move orders to a new store with the same products as I was re-branding.
The presets are very handy (we used the Shopify one) & worked perfectly & all is well.

Westcoastvapesupply

good for bulk orders at www.westcoastvapesupply.com