Ordering Rules ‑ Fraud Blocker

Ordering Rules ‑ Fraud Blocker

by App Developer Group

Create rules for auto-detect fraudulent or important orders.

Paws and Me

Talk about stress relief, We came under high Fraud and Ordering Rules saved the day. They even worked hard to get a custom feature in to make sure the entire integration worked smoothly. 100% Love their team

Common Thread Style

Ordering Rules allows us to conduct business knowing we, and most importantly our customers, are safe. The support is terrific, the tool is simple to implement, and we couldn't be more happy with the performance.

FIRST CLASS CREW

Great customer service!!! I didn't want to mess with code and guy from support team was so super helpful and did it for me! He also helped me figure out another issue on my site.

Items From The Goat

Great app! Easy to use and the team is very helpful with the implementation. Has been a huge help as we have stopped all fraudulent activity in its tracks.

SleepWize

I like it for peace of mind that fraudulent activities are screened out, reducing the level of risk for our store.

Kids Print Fabrics

I haven't had a fraudulent order in months and I am happy about that. Now we just cancel any order that the app says is fraudulent. We don't deal with the headache.

Sportsman Specialty Products

So far so good. We haven't had any fraud get by us since we installed the app and started working with the team. We had a lot of fraud before that, which when we tried to handle on our own, even with all the free Paypal and other filters, still resulted in fair sized losses every month . They are very responsive and do their job well. Plus this option is a good deal less expensive than some of the alternatives.

Al Sayed Fragrances

Recommended! They will help me review every transaction to ensure that the transaction is safe. Let me not worry about transaction security! The price is reasonable!

Bramley and Walker

We love this app. Very easy to install. We have a lot of orders which need review manually and it does it for us. It worked by pushing the buyer to keep trying to purchase until they passed the filter. Very good app!

kindestCup.com

As a merchant in a high risk category, we're always on the look out for fraud. Ordering rules has taken all the stress out of this, and the speed and response of their app is super fast, and has changed the way we handle fraud on our site for the better! The service from the guys that run this company are awesome, fast and really understanding. Definitely recommend!