It seemed to work initially, but I discovered a serious glitch when testing - orders that were supposed to be held until I confirmed whether to cancel them were being automatically cancelled without my confirmation. Initially the developers were quick to respond to my bug report, but unfortunately they insisted that the links in the confirmation emails were somehow being clicked and their app could not be at fault - even when I demonstrated that this could not be the case (my email app was shut down and the notification emails were unread). Any developer who insists despite testing evidence that their app can't have a bug and any issues must be user error is not one I want to support or rely on.
Thank you for your review. As we discussed, we sent you all server logs and explained that you have already clicked on the confirmation link.
Please stop to lie. Our reputation is very important for us.