Ordering Rules ‑ Fraud Blocker

Ordering Rules ‑ Fraud Blocker

by App Developer Group

Create rules for auto-detect fraudulent or important orders.

kiniaus

Perfect solution for eliminating fraud. This saves us a lot of time by not having to manually check the orders.

M I R Z A T C I

By far the best app on shopify. Saved me hundreds by automaticaly cancelling fraudulant orders. I had charge backs before. Never again thanks to 10x.

AppleSkinUK

I used this app to detect fraud on my site. I have to give this app 5 stars for performance. I certify this is an excellent App.

Inner Blush Bath and Body Boutique

We use this app to weed out all the high risk orders on all of our stores. It's very reliable and we don't have to do any work which is the best part. Also it's extremely affordable considering how much time we were spending sorting through fraudulent orders before! Definitely download this app immediately.

Big Body Bundles

I used this app and it helped me find that more fraudulent orders were being made and i caught them and turned them into the police

lugzeries.com

Fantastic service and team. Before Ordering rules we had 1 full-time employee dedicated to chasing down fraud. It was ineffective at best. For high volume stores you will see immediate savings in payroll and get those chargebacks that Ordering Rules approved refunded. It's a win-win for everybody. Highly recommend installing this app today.

Bella Design & Mattress Store, Inc

Simple but important app that automatically cancels high-risk orders. We get a lot of orders and so this app cuts time it takes to manually cancel orders. Customer support is pretty responsive and helpful as well.

PAIGE ALEXA COLE

One of the most important apps to have you installed in your store. The customer support is top notch, and the app works without you having to monitor anything. We run a multi-million dollar brand and this app has provided to be crucial. Plus, there recent feature additions make it even more powerful. Don't look elsewhere if you need a fraud app - this is it.

Midwestern Mercantile LLC Sport and Sound

Incredibly fast and personal service. Can't beat this app. Wish I had downloaded months ago. Thank you!

L'innovatrice

We are very happy with our move to Ordering Rules, the system is very easy to use, does what it says and the Ordering Rules team is always prompt and happy to provide help and reply to any queries. Would highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4