Create custom rules
Create custom rules that meet the needs of your business and adds an additional layer of security to your store to prevent fraud
Tag suspicious orders
Orders that match your rules can be tagged on the order page so you can review them before fulfilling
Block certain known customers
Use rules to prevent certain known customers from placing orders on your store
About Ordering Rules ‑ Fraud Blocker
What is the "Ordering Rules" app?
Ordering Rules can provide an additional layer of protection to help you fight fraud and avoid chargebacks. By using Ordering Rules simple rule-based functionality you can easily set up warnings for suspicious orders, or block orders completely.
What does the app do?
When an order matches a rule you've created Ordering Rules will tag it as suspicious to warn you or automatically cancel it for you, depending on what action you've chosen.
How does it work?
With Ordering Rules you can create rules based on order details you suspect could be suspicious and want to review or block. Each rule consists of one or more conditions that need to be met for the rule to be triggered on orders.
Why tag orders?
Applying tags can help you filter orders based on a particular set of criteria. For example, you might want to filter orders in your Shopify Admin area that have been placed with a specific delivery method so that you can fulfill them quickly, or, you might like to identify orders placed by first-time customers so that a welcome gift can be placed in their order.
PRODUCT BASED RULES
- Do action on order based upon the product or product variant purchased
- Do action on order based on the product vendor of the products purchased
- Do action on order based on the product weight of the products purchased
- Do action on order based on the product price of the products purchased
- Do action on order based on the product quantity of the products purchased
TRANSACTION BASED RULES
- Do action on order based on the discount codes used
- Do action on order based on the total price
- Do action on order based on the total tax
- Do action on order based on the payment method used
- Do action on order based on the Credit Card used
SHIPPING & BILLING ADDRESSES BASED RULES
- Do action on order based on the shipping or billing addresses, state, region, county, zip
CUSTOMER BASED RULES
- Do action on order if it's the first order placed by the customer
- Do action on order based on the total spend of the customer
- Do action on order based on the customer's order volume
- Do action on order if the customer accepts marketing
- Do action on order based on the fraud level
- Do action on order based on Browser IP address of the customer
Installing Ordering Rules is easy. No coding needed. One-click installation.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Incredibly fast and personal service. Can't beat this app. Wish I had downloaded months ago. Thank you!
RAVE EMPIRE RIGA
We are very happy with our move to Ordering Rules, the system is very easy to use, does what it says and the Ordering Rules team is always prompt and happy to provide help and reply to any queries. Would highly recommend.
Talk about stress relief, We came under high Fraud and Ordering Rules saved the day. They even worked hard to get a custom feature in to make sure the entire integration worked smoothly. 100% Love their team