OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

I'm First

I use this app to set minimum order quantities for items in my store. it does exactly that and is super easy to use and understand. Client support is also very responsive and helpful with any questions or requests for enhancements that come up. thank you for this app!

Studio Oh Wholesale

Love this app! Keeps our wholesale-only store running efficiently. Pretty much works flawlessly, but if there's ever a problem, support is super-responsive.

Speed Media Design & Graphics Solutions

Great app, installation couldn't be easier. Within 5 minutes I had a min $ order limit set on my site, still applying to all of the products. Great app.

ADD Printing

I use this app to set the minimum order quantity for my products. This is exactly what I want. The customer service is also amazing, Shane answers all my questions and help me to make a small custom change based on my request.

Space City Plush

Friendly app developers. Helped me and responded immediately to my questions and took time to help. Great app!

Free Stuff Hourly

Excellent - no issue. and now i notice there's a review of character Minimum so...Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Treats2eat

Initially I had custom code applied (from a developer) to my website so I could fix minimum quantities. While this worked temporarily, it was expensive, and always needed to be fixed when the theme was updated.

After trying ALL of the min/max order qty shopify apps, I can confidently say that the OrderLogic app for Shopify is by far the best! It works absolutely perfectly for what I need (minimum order quantities per item). And the best thing is, customers can't "trick" the system!

I highly recommend this app to all shopify owners out there, and you don't need to waste your time trying something else!

Thanks so much OrderLogic Team! :)

www.treats2eat.com.au

Seven Sisters Scones

Great app, with great support. They worked hard on fixing the app when I changed themes. Would recommend.

Nivi Design

This is the perfect app if you want minimum quantity for selected products. It works great when the minimum quantity is not in the cart and let the customer know to update. There were a few things I wanted changing and Shane was fantastic. He worked with me very professionally. His service is impeccable! Thank you so much!

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

Great App! Works easy and support is quick to respond via email! I would highly recommend.