OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

語時設計

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I run a wedding gift store, and many items have minimum order quantity. This App help me save the bargain time with customers. Support is timely and friendly, I'm happy to sell more with this app.

April 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review. Please reach out if you need anything else from us.

Thirty7even

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good job with this. Check it out for free. And make your buisness better then is it now. .......................

October 21, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about OrderLogic. We’re here for you anytime.

SitSpots Canada

This app is awesome! Really useful for helping us enforce product quantity minimums. Great support, thanks guys! I highly recommend giving this app a try if you need to enforce any kind of cart minimum or maximum.

August 13, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're glad we could help. Let us know if you need anything else.

Ksenia Penkina | Online Master Classes

This is one of the best apps because of its customer service. I presented Shane with what I needed for my website (slight customization needed) and he worked with me in detail by adjusting the function to what I was looking for. I appreciate the super fast response times and solutions. Most importantly the app made my website better.

July 19, 2019

Awesome. Glad we could help up. Thanks so much for the review!

Motion In Ink

The app is simple to install - no coding required and very easy to use. I was able to set minimums I needed for about 300 products in my catalog and was up and running very quickly. Works great! No issues.

July 5, 2019

Glad to hear it's working well for you. We're always happy to help out if you need anything.

SitSpots Australia

OrderLogic works great for us! The tag function is awesome, just what we have needed! We sell some items in groups of 3, using this we can enforce groups of 3 for the mix and match items that need to be sold in that quantity. Thanks OrderLogic team for such a great and easy to use app!

4YouandYours

Did exactly what it said it would do! I haven't used many apps...but the ones I have used seem to fall short. Not this one!!

I'll Know It When I See It - Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works exactly as advertised. Easy to set up. Shane and his team responded quickly to an issue we were having and went the extra mile to solve a tricky bug related to the app and our theme working together. We really appreciated the effort they put in to resolve the issue. Best way to get in touch with them is via email if you have any questions.

goodiese

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm using this app for a minimum quantity of products. It does exactly as it should! Easy and simple to use. I'm getting Its benefit on daily basis :)
Thanks!

I'm First

I use this app to set minimum order quantities for items in my store. it does exactly that and is super easy to use and understand. Client support is also very responsive and helpful with any questions or requests for enhancements that come up. thank you for this app!