OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

Plantessentials

Great product. Simple and quick to set up
5 stars!

Desktopdrugstore

They have wonderful service for the customer. I have few thousands products and wanted Min 1 and max 12 or 24 or etc according to different product. I just send them email about this requirement and boom within 24 hours my problem was solved. Jason from Orderlogic saved me many hours of work. They updated my app and allowed me the import and export feature so I can do all changes in .csv file and upload them in few minutes after required changes. Great service..
_ Harry

Ahuva Com

It works well. Jason & Shane were very helpful to make it better for my needs. I presume this plug in will keep getting better. Thank You

Essence Essentials

This is exactly what we needed. When other similar apps had difficulties controlling max quantities for our Free + Shipping items, this one did the trick. Very responsive support as well! Thank you.

National Auto Tools

It works. Its very simple. Does exactly what it advertises.

Business Bites

Can you give rating of 6 stars? Shane was unbelievably helpful and went completely beyond the call of duty to help me. Thanks again!

Lincolncards

I've tried other minimum order apps but I feel this one has the best look and feel. I changed themes which caused some issues. I emailed the app developer who fixed the issue within a day. The communication and professionalism were exceptional. It's a great add on.

Ciensales

One of the best app you can have for your store!!!!!

Godofsteel

Fantastic product! Works perfectly!

Believemore Doubtless Apparel Llc

Great App!! It works perfect with my store.