OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

The Ten Den

Can't recommend this app enough. I had a slight issue with my theme and the developers were super responsive, handling it overnight and getting my business back on track. App is working perfectly and doing exactly what we needed it to. :)

Showspecial

Great app plus Great customer service! Shane is super friendly and we are working on your side very fast!

Prestige Megastore

Order logic is one of the simplest applications I have used, with a clean interface I can easily define my minimum and maximum order requirements.

OL allows multiple congruent order quantities to be set and if the customer attempts to spam the checkout button or refresh the page and add an extra item, Order Logic picks up the change and serves a popup to disallow transaction.

The application covers multiple different edge cases and is a secure application for dealing with shopify order quantities. When promoting a free + shipping offer it can be difficult to catch increases in cost where the product is £0, this app allows you to define special cases that mean you will never spend more than you receive.

Ombites

Great app! Pop up shows when customer tries to click "check-out" button, and indicates what "minimum quantity" they didnt meet for certain products! Prevents them from trying to alter quantities quickly and checking out. I played around with a few other apps, and this one worked the best for me! Great job guys!

The Popped Popcorn Company

Jason & his team provided EXCELLENT support, helping us quickly resolve our issue in regards to how the OrderLogic app interacted with another app that fires at the cart level. They came up with a great solution, and oh so quickly. This web developer is EXTREMELY happy! Thanks guys!

Sinister Labs

As with any app there is always the potential for problems due to conflicts with other apps and customization. Ours was one of these rare cases and this app was conflicting with another app we had installed. We emailed support and Shane dove right in and remedied everything. He went above and beyond to ensure our problem was resolved in a timely manner. The app is amazing and works just as we expect it to. I highly recommend the app for it's functionality as well as the amazing team that supports it!

Nilecorp

Not only goo App. Their staff help to do some modify to meet my need. Very helpful

I Have A Secret Admirer

We found this app very easy to use! No coding, you simply choose the products you want to apply a min-max value! Customers also get to see a really great looking pop-up message (that you can customize) letting them know if the order is too big or too small. Great job guys!

E Buy Now

Good application and i recommnded to use it .
Very good support .

Lilyanna Sg

This is a fantastic app! Easy to use and setup. Met with a problem initially but Shane managed to get it fixed in no time. Very friendly and efficient support! Highly recommended!