OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

OrderLogic ‑ Min & Max Limits

by Oiizes

Simple min and max product and order limits plus much more

E Buy Now

Good application and i recommnded to use it .
Very good support .

Lilyanna Sg

This is a fantastic app! Easy to use and setup. Met with a problem initially but Shane managed to get it fixed in no time. Very friendly and efficient support! Highly recommended!

Lead Apparel

Highly recommend this app if you need to implement minimum order rules.
1) The interface to manage your products on the back-end is straight forward and effective. It's customizable without being confusing.
2) The developers that we worked with were extremely helpful and prompt. After a 30 minute phone call, they made several changes to customize the app for our needs all within 1 day.
Very good experience,
Justin @ Lead Apparel

Bees Deal

Great app! Great customer service. They quickly responded to my request to change currency to my local currency..glad I found this excellent app!

Pom Usa

Thank you OrderLogic for saving my website!!! I had a stressful few months leading up to Xmas just scratching my head and trying to find a Minimum Order App that actually works... and just when I'd given up all hope - like an oasis in the desert - OrderLogic appeared!! And I must say the support from OL developers Jason & Shane is first class. I had a few minimum order issues specific to my business but my concerns were soon dismissed with their enthusiastic and hard-working support. Thanks guys. Looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with OrderLogic. Charles :o) www.charlieandxander.com

B2bowery Com

Really thank you so much for fast and excellent technical support. Robert www.b2bowery.com

Fanatic Merch

Literally perfect. Exactly what I wanted and easy to use.

Sweets By Jubilee Favors

LOVE, Love, love it! This is the 3rd app of this type that I have tried. I let the lack of reviews deter me but boy was I wrong! The others are unreliable and the user interface aren't as great. This was an instant install, it's easy to use and does the job. Highly recommended if your store requires minimum quantity purchases like mine does. Check it out in action at www.jubileefavors.com

Store4deals

Excellent support. Would continue to use this product especially for the support rendered. I had a couple of challenges with the installation as I am using a ajax drawer for the cart.
Shane from the support team was very dedicated and quick to come up with a fix. He was also receptive to my comments.

Cheers guys!

Helpwolves

Thank you. I tried all the others and tried yours last. Sadly, I wasted a lot of time that I could have saved had I tried your app first. Worth every penny!